TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cadi: Golf Club Testing/Buying Kiosks!

PMookie

I saw this ad on Facebook and went to their page to look around. Interesting concept! A kiosk that’s loaded with clubs and shafts. One is able to buy the product they want, use it, and then keep it or return it. 
They plan on having an internet platform that will make club recommendations based on data and user input, and if there isn’t a kiosk nearby that has that club composition, they’ll ship it to the customer to try/buy. The site is pretty much a potential investor vehicle without actual kiosks or ordering available yet, but this is an interesting idea, and to see they’re looking to do this with other sports, it’s pretty cool.

What do you think? Would you try a club this way? 

https://www.startengine.com/cadi?fbclid=IwAR2DFjJ2wfXRv3TgysgRr13tC5n8bxobQp4kFneLe_U9dhXdTum1w08-HCk_aem_AcZ76n7eLiZPm_Gf8YIG9BZuNsFfeue8HgJ62udBZ_Bx-UKg-5N3prVjZFgpZfdfmNvGGLl7VFqiwgBQUcb8-r6twgF4bzjc0OdX-DVyBMyUYef9qFztBLESyHbttz9RVnw

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Very interesting.  I would assume you would get charged a small demo fee for every club you test (unless you end up buying it).  Hopefully they also have dynamic pricing based on how many times a club has already been demoed and how long it's been sitting in the kiosk.  I would hate to be the guy that pays for a "new" driver that has already been out for demo 10 times.

I'm also not a big fan of startups that can't even check their website for spelling/grammar errors.  That's definitely not ideal (ideal).

1516479361_Screenshot2021-02-13092546.png.180cb49d0b75e076dc89099887bd63fc.png

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

4 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

Very interesting.  I would assume you would get charged a small demo fee for every club you test (unless you end up buying it).  Hopefully they also have dynamic pricing based on how many times a club has already been demoed and how long it's been sitting in the kiosk.  I would hate to be the guy that pays for a "new" driver that has already been out for demo 10 times.

I'm also not a big fan of startups that can't even check their website for spelling/grammar errors.  That's definitely not ideal (ideal).

1516479361_Screenshot2021-02-13092546.png.180cb49d0b75e076dc89099887bd63fc.png

If you take a look at the videos, work other information, you are charged full price for the new driver, or the used price for a used driver that is in the kiosk. If you return it, then you are refunded.If you take a look at the videos, work other information, you are charged full price for the new driver, or the used price for a used driver that is in the kiosk. If you return it, then you are refunded.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX