TESTERS WANTED! ×

Where will the next Patrick Reed controversy be?

viking

Definitely Post if history serves. The time between the Hero and Torrey was longer than a couple months. 

However, if he keeps playing well then it is possible the haters are gonna hate. 

I am a fan of good golf, and I see no fault in what he did at Torrey. His win also sealed the deal that it wouldn't have mattered anyway. 

Resembling a rather portly, corn fed, all American man, like Reed, it's nice to see an example of what I can strive for in golfing excellence.

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

It will be wherever those who have a dislike for him find it. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

22 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

It will be on the 1st tee of his next event in the US. The haters will go crazy when he puts the ball on a tee to improve his lie!  🤣

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

14 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

It will be on the 1st tee of his next event in the US. The haters will go crazy when he puts the ball on a tee to improve his lie!  🤣

Haha. Let’s hope he doesn’t step on the grass behind it too 😂

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

My prediction is it will be a slope function kerfuffle at the PGA this year.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

5 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

+1. Who cares? If you don't like Reed, don't follow/root for him. This thread seems like enjoying wishing for bad things on others...

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys
4 hours ago, Middler said:

+1. Who cares? If you don't like Reed, don't follow/root for him. This thread seems like enjoying wishing for bad things on others...

Totally the opposite/ I really like Reed since he wont the Masters, all the negatvity then against him was bogus and he should not be criticize for it, he was and is faithful to his loving wife. Yes some of his lie improvements seem to be cheating and it is funny for people to be so upset over this but yes it is wrong and yes I do like him and wish him well, he is a good golfer and a much better person than Tiger, so stop all the Tiger loving BS as he does not deserve it and stop all the Reed bashing as he does not deserve it while Tiger does. The golf world is all screwed up praising Tiger while bashing Reed, hoping Tiger wins and hoping Reed loses is totally mixed up and backwards, Reed is the better man. Tiger is the greatest cheater not Reed.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

16 hours ago, Middler said:

12 hours ago, viking said:

Totally the opposite/ I really like Reed since he wont the Masters, all the negatvity then against him was bogus and he should not be criticize for it, he was and is faithful to his loving wife. Yes some of his lie improvements seem to be cheating and it is funny for people to be so upset over this but yes it is wrong and yes I do like him and wish him well, he is a good golfer and a much better person than Tiger, so stop all the Tiger loving BS as he does not deserve it and stop all the Reed bashing as he does not deserve it while Tiger does. The golf world is all screwed up praising Tiger while bashing Reed, hoping Tiger wins and hoping Reed loses is totally mixed up and backwards, Reed is the better man. Tiger is the greatest cheater not Reed.

All the negativity could be because he looks similar to the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters? 🤔🧐👀🙈💡😜

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

9 hours ago, viking said:

Well more reason for Reed to be liked as most of us look like him and not like Brooks or Bryson.

neither brooks nor bryson are exactly greek statues. this is a poor comparison. 

also - incredible how you worked Tiger’s infidelity into a thread that you started about Reed’s cheating. 

image.gif.00d791eb7bfc3686726aff1c548dc4b7.gif

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

When someone re-releases that song The Streak but changes the words...😅🤣

Well the call him the cheat

Shiftiest golf golfer on two feet

He's  as bent as he can be and

Pay no head to the constabulary

So that is why they call P Reed the cheat.😂😂

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

[Moderator note: a key contributor to this thread will no longer be posting. For that reason, there is no further cause to engage his argument or (especially) to pile on in his absence. Further contributions to this thread are welcome if they remain on the main topic.]

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures