Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Ads

Hi love mygolfspy.

The advertising on my phone is out of control with stuff popping up. Pop-ups to join the email list, which bother me because I'm already on the list for years.

Then after I close the pop-up it doesn't leave me where I was, takes me to the top of article and then I need to scroll to where I was.

Lately getting worse to the point they jump up everywhere and often are gibberish.

Look at this article on new Titleist tsi2 that I tried to look at this morning.

Hot mess ads...https://photos.app.goo.gl/1r9QwubYLuM4PqRM9

Screenshot_20210217-111700_Chrome.jpg

been proven in study after study that there is a point where you've bombarded the reader with so many ads that they stop visiting and will no longer use the site simply because of the relentless advertising.

adblockers are the best browser add-ons ever invented; and always will be. I've been using the web since 1995 and honestly cannot think of a single ad that I've clicked on that was thrown in my face by a site.

myadspy? 😬

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

been proven in study after study that there is a point where you've bombarded the reader with so many ads that they stop visiting and will no longer use the site simply because of the relentless advertising.

adblockers are the best browser add-ons ever invented; and always will be. I've been using the web since 1995 and honestly cannot think of a single ad that I've clicked on that was thrown in my face by a site.

myadspy? 😬

Ditto, agree 100%.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

Yeah this was crazy this morning as I couldn't stomach it going through the one single article I was reading and there was a noticeable higher bombardment level then normal.

14 different Pop up or in place ads in one read. Insane makes me want to avoid reading them altogether.