Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

I was solicited by Patriot Golf

Buffly

On 2/17/2021 at 12:24 PM, viking said:

Warrior was and or is scam, can't return and get money back, many have stated that. Sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

I actually played at the golf course in Palm Springs California were warrior golf was started. I think one of the pros there or the owner somebody there started warrior. Anyway had to use a rental set while I was there as it was work trip. Didn't anticipate playing golf but they put us on for free for handling some of their IT stuff. Great guys at the course and condos they have near by. I wouldn't say there equipment was terrible. For sure not the best but it did the job for a free round on a beautiful course. Just getting to experience the course and play there was nice. I guess if you aren't serious about playing golf or just starting out they would do just fine. Plus people gotta try to make money somehow. They just happen to make it a little gimmicky to get sales. But that's somebody's dream y'all are calling a scam. They aren't they bad. I mean I wouldn't play then if they were given to me but they would be great for someone like the guy that was with me. Player Jess than 10 times in his life and probably won't play that many for the rest of it 

Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 project x LZ 60 6.0 handcrafted shaft

CallawayEpic Flash 3 wood

Callaway Big Bertha 3H

Titleist 818H2 4H

Callaway Big Bertha 19' irons 4-AW

Titleist SM7 Jet black with TT onyx black s400 shaft 50°

Callaway MD4 black 54° sand wedge

Callaway PM19 60° tour grey

Odyssey Toulon San Diego putter

1592935174442966599406225697326.jpg

1 hour ago, GivMeADouble said:

I actually played at the golf course in Palm Springs California were warrior golf was started. I think one of the pros there or the owner somebody there started warrior. Anyway had to use a rental set while I was there as it was work trip. Didn't anticipate playing golf but they put us on for free for handling some of their IT stuff. Great guys at the course and condos they have near by. I wouldn't say there equipment was terrible. For sure not the best but it did the job for a free round on a beautiful course. Just getting to experience the course and play there was nice. I guess if you aren't serious about playing golf or just starting out they would do just fine. Plus people gotta try to make money somehow. They just happen to make it a little gimmicky to get sales. But that's somebody's dream y'all are calling a scam. They aren't they bad. I mean I wouldn't play then if they were given to me but they would be great for someone like the guy that was with me. Player Jess than 10 times in his life and probably won't play that many for the rest of it 

Not all dreams are good ones.  Might be his with best intentions but someone has changed the dream into a nightmare.  Selling mediocre equipment with no hope of a return, exchange, or refund is a scam masquerading as a "dream".  You rented and played their course.  By your admission, not the best tools for the job but they were available.  Put that in the story of someone who bought the bad tools then tried to return so they could get the right tools and you have the Warrior/Patriot business model.  That is my experience with them, not a perception.  They will not exchange or refund and hound you until you go away.

GPS111

On 2/17/2021 at 11:45 AM, Buffly said:

I received a marketing email from Patriot Golf with an offer for free wedges when I participate in their test play program. I was intrigued so I called.

Basically, if you buy a wood or hybrid with a 45 day return guaranty then you get to keep the 3 wedges regardless if you keep the wood/hybrid or not. 

I passed on the deal, but it made me think. Has anyone heard of or tried their stuff?

I was contacted and I did the same as you.  I passed on the deal.

5 hours ago, GivMeADouble said:

Plus people gotta try to make money somehow.

Yes you do but you don't do it in this way. Charging people for things they don't want and sending garbage out in hopes that is too much of a hassle or hope people are too lazy to return is fine. You can do this, but this kind of feedback is what you get for your business. 

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

13 hours ago, Michael Johnson said:

I ordered driver to check it out and 5+7 wood for $133 each. That was back in September and 11/28 I still don’t have the clubs. I bought them telling sales guy they were for 2 week golf trip in November. He said fine. Get email 3 weeks ago saying they are little behind on production. This is nuts. Tried to get into my account and the password is as long as my arm and doesn’t work. Tried to reset and no luck. Salesman I dealt with was like used car salesman. I should have known better. Calling today to cancel and refund. I better not get the run around but I’m sure I will Not happy and will try not to lose it on phone  

patriot golf

Call your credit card company immediately.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

• 5 months later...

I hope a lot of golfers tempted by the offers from this company see this post. DO NOT be swayed by the promise of receiving free clubs. Check the Better Business Bureau and see all the complaints about how Patriot Golf screws customers. Should you receive an emailed solicitation from this company, delete it immediately. FYI, I was one of those who got hosed for $575.

• 3 months later...

I get the same from patriot golf. Have no experience with them. But sounds a lot like warrior golf was. I did get several clubs from the and the clubs that were on par with titliest callaway and others. Like most bst brands some good some bad. Never had issues with returns or refunds. When I requested. Again that was with warrior not patriot golf

• 2 weeks later...

Patriot Golf is a FRAUD. When I wanted to return three hybrids I was given a $200 credit and a free putter to keep them. Never received the credit. Much worse they charged my credit card for a full set of clubs for $491.95. When I called and said I did not order them they gave me a cancelation number. My credit card was never credited. I am now pursuing a campaign to alert all sites about this fraudulent company, including government agencies, and social internet sites.

These people need to face criminal charges!

• 1 month later...

Foolishly went for the free driver, just try the 3/5/7 and return if you don't like.  I do not fade my driver yet the driver is an auto fade club.  The 3 and 5 appear to be the same.  The 7 is a nice 180 club with a straight, high flight, just what I wanted.  Per the agreement, I decided to return the Driver.  They offered to keep them all and I would receive a refund.  That was in April, I have been promised the refund over and over.  First it was Covid (?) they had to change banks to issue the refund.  That was in May.  I contact them weekly, sometimes by email, sometimes by phone.  They promise that the refund is in the que and I should receive an email in 5-7 days confirming that it was sent.  I am guessing that the 5-7 days are Memorial day, July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus Day and a few other specific days, NOT a 5-7 consecutive day period.  As a Vet I decided to give them a try.  Nothing but a rip off with zero follow through.  DO NOT waste your time and money.

• 2 months later...

Patriot Golf is a "scam" and they hide under the guise of being a veteran owned company.  They take advantage of folks that don't know any better. They will tell you that they are so "backed" up, you will not receive the clubs within the 30 days.  They know that if you don't make a claim with your charge card within in the 30 days, the charge card company cannot reverse the charge and refund you. They also will not send your money back despite you sending the clubs back at your own expense.  They then promise you to send you a refund check because they "changed" charge card" company and cannot reverse the charge. I've been waiting for a year now for my "refund check" and when you call their customer service in Las Vegas, they give you the run around and they tell you it's in queue.  I've been contacting them almost every week and same old story.  I am in the process of suing despite the cost for doing this. They should not be allowed to take advantage of elder seniors and also I believe this is wire fraud at the federal level. I did not even attempt to try their clubs and sent them back immediately.  It's unfortunate because I am a senior citizen and was trying to help our veterans only to find out this is all a scam. Don't DO IT is my advice.

• 1 month later...

I did the test play program.  I got 3 free wedges. Good clubs.  If you want to return something, they will offer you half of the full return and you keep the club.  Or you get a full refund but you have to ship the club back yourself.  I returned one club for a full refund as it did not work well for me.  I think they are legit.

• 1 month later...