Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

TOUR PIC - Tour Edge "T" Balanced Putters

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

:

FROM TOUR EDGE

The shaft's arched structure is stronger than a traditional straight putter shaft, thereby minimizing vibration and dramatically improving feel.

The lower portion of the "T" is the stability bar - places more weight directly behind the sweet spot to increase the putter's moment of inertia (ability to resist twisting). The result is increased accuracy on contact, and better-feeling impact on every putt.

The T-Balance models will be available in Belly 41 and 43 inch. The T- Balance putters are perfect for belly

putters because of the 90 degree bend shaft technology and heavier head weights. Take notice of the wide range of

head weights which allows for a variety of dynamic fitting.

Specs.

Model Numbers can be found on the bottom of putters.

Model Loft Lie Headweight length grip

05 3 71 400 41/43 21" flat front panel

06 3 71 380 41/43 "

07 3 71 370 41/43 "

08 3 71 380 41/43 "

Retail Price $119.99

tour-edge-t-balanced.jpg

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Got more info and pics coming up soon...but the milled line is for a different market. And I would put those milled putters up against most in that price range for quality.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Got more info and pics coming up soon...but the milled line is for a different market. And I would put those milled putters up against most in that price range for quality.

I agree on the quality. Rolled the TEE #9/Del Mar more than once. As one prone to flipping putters though, I was concerned with resale value.

Not that I tend to buy and sell putters all of the time... :unsure:

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived