TESTERS WANTED! ×

XXIO balls

GolfIsEasy

Has anyone played these? They retail for 80.00 a dozen but I got them for 29.99. Played them today and must admit I was very impressed. I’ve played all of the top balls including Pro V1, Chrome Soft, AVX, Tp5, Wilson FG Tour, Cut Grey, etc and I must say these feel and play as well as any of them, and they have an ionomer cover. Spin is awesome especially for a non- urethane ball.  I’m 60 years old and am not a long baller ( avg 220) but I was able to add another 7-10 yards with these on most drives. They’re also a very good looking ball and durable too. I ordered another dozen as these will be my go-to in the future. Give them a try. You won’t be disappointed.. 

A3F41B62-592F-4937-9197-E3E7F668FF80.jpeg

712CD1EE-72F2-407B-9847-7E555A095AFA.jpeg

I played them one time because one of my long time golf friends used them. He’s a  bomber of the ball and loves these. He stopped playing other tour balls for these

Since my experience is limited with them and it’s been a couple years ago I don’t have comparison to the newer tour ball releases. For me they are a good ball but for the price I wouldn’t make a switch. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

5 minutes ago, GolfIsEasy said:

Has anyone played these? They retail for 80.00 a dozen but I got them for 29.99. Played them today and must admit I was very impressed. I’ve played all of the top balls including Pro V1, Chrome Soft, AVX, Tp5, Wilson FG Tour, Cut Grey, etc and I must say these feel and play as well as any of them, and they have an ionomer cover. Spin is awesome especially for a non- urethane ball.  I’m 60 years old and am not a long baller ( avg 220) but I was able to add another 7-10 yards with these on most drives. They’re also a very good looking ball and durable too. I ordered another dozen as these will be my go-to in the future. Give them a try. You won’t be disappointed.. 

A3F41B62-592F-4937-9197-E3E7F668FF80.jpeg

712CD1EE-72F2-407B-9847-7E555A095AFA.jpeg

You got a great deal, congratulations where?

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

39 minutes ago, GolfIsEasy said:

Golf discount

Thanks i see they are still on sale, good buy. What ist eh difference between the Platinum and Premium besides silver vs. gold colour?

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

Info on these is a little hard to come by since they are made in Japan. ( the sleeves are all written in Japanese) but from what I’ve been told and after research the only difference is the ink on one is gold and the other silver.. The gold has a pearlescent coating which is pretty awesome looking. Give em a shot and let me know what you think. Oh I have not been able to find any compression info...

46 minutes ago, GolfIsEasy said:

Info on these is a little hard to come by since they are made in Japan. ( the sleeves are all written in Japanese) but from what I’ve been told and after research the only difference is the ink on one is gold and the other silver.. The gold has a pearlescent coating which is pretty awesome looking. Give em a shot and let me know what you think. Oh I have not been able to find any compression info...

Thanks good information. Gold seems much nicer. I have tons of balls, never need to buy any, for this price seems like most people should try these just like you did. It seems like it would be perfectly suited for me with my slower swing whihc will get slower with age.