Have you golfed more or less due to the pandemic?

Like others on here, I golfed a bit more overall due to the extra time, but switched almost exclusively to 9 hole rounds. 

Fortunately or unfortunately, the pandemic has been good for sparking new interest in golf. So I'm ecstatic that my local courses were able to survive and thrive, but it's meant packed courses. Though that has also forced me to try new courses and discover new favorites. Which has in turn helped my game.

Rag tag bag, but it does the job. 

Taylormade R1 driver.

Cleveland CBX launcher irons. 

Assorted wedges.

Odyssey White Hot Pro putter.

I golfed quite a bit more during 2020.  Was the one thing we could do safely and with less concern about covid transmission.  I posted 120 rounds into ghin during 2020.  15 so far this year.  I know towards the beginning of the pandemic, I didn't play that much for a couple months but made up for it later in the year.  

• Like 1

TM M4  

EPIC 15*

Sub70 hybids

Titleist T200 5-GW 

Vokey SM8  54

Vokey SM8 58

PXG Operator H 

More by 2-3X. I would have gone crazy without golf early in the lockdown when little else was available...

I played almost 70 rounds, with none in Mar-Apr when there were no courses where I am, so about 7 rounds/month.

• Like 1
  • Callaway Rogue 10.5° & 3W
  • Mizuno CLK 3H 19°, JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06
  • Evnroll ER5B (replaced ER2)
  • Snell MTB-Black
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT

Significantly more. My employer was nice enough to let us leave when our schedule was completed vs the required hours we needed to be in the clinic without taking time off. That equated to a lot of full and half round early in the spring 

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TS3 Tensei Av Raw White 65s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex stiff

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019 with Super Stroke Tour 3.0

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball or Vice Pro Plus

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder

Same. Club stayed open the entire time. 

Sun Mountain 4.5 LS 14-way / Cobra F9 PX HZRDUS Black 65 6.5 / Srixon Z F85 PX HZRDUS Black 75 6.5 / Srixon Z H85 19* MCA Tensei CK Pro White 90 TX / SRIXON Z965 4-PW DG TI X100 / Cleveland RTX-4 50,54,60 DG TI S400 / Cleveland 2016 HB #1

I probably went out and played some kind of golf about the same amount.  But a fair amount of it was par 3 courses with the girls.  Only 44 rounds in GHIN for 2020; I'm usually well over 50.

This year will be interesting.  Only three rounds in so far this year, and another crappy weather week.  Gonna have to make up for it when the weather warms up.

• Like 1

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4 Wood (17*) - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
7 Wood  - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha Warbird S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
5i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
GW - LW - :cobra-small: F8 - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 ( S )
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Black)
Ball -  :taylormade-small: TP5X Pix
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

What's in timeout:
3 Wood (16*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4i - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )

Jan thru April played quite a bit due to being semi retired and we had a mild dry winter last year. Our courses stayed open---- April until December not much but not because of Covid but because of my broken back and shoulder. But if we can get a break in the weather I think I am healed up enough to make a go at it again. Now I have to lose quite a bit of weight. I gained almost 40 lbs due to being laid up

• Like 3

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

I played more, mostly due to needing to use up earned time off. Things I normally took time off for during the year were cancelled so I had to use up time before I hit my cap, which led to a number of Wednesday morning rounds with a few friends, whereas I normally would only have played 18 on the weekends. 

• Like 2

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

Much less for multiple reasons. Courses were too crowded for my liking so I didnt renew my membership. Crazy packed especially with people crossing in to Oregon from Washington to play. Being essential I was working more OT so that cut in to it as well. 

I was also working PT at a range doing club repairs, and at times so that took my playing time as well. Lots of people pulling out old clubs wanting grips and lots of broken shafts.  

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

A lot more before the time rolled back, especially last Spring when we cancelled FirstTee.  With FirstTee, that keeps me busy at least two week nights a week.  Before that though, I was walking 9 2-3 times a week and playing 18 on Saturday and Sunday.  I've been WFH since last March and when the course is 3 minutes away, it made it easy to escape in the evenings.  Once FirstTee started back in the summer though, my weekly 9s came to a halt.

• TaylorMade SIM2 9.7* - Graphite Design Tour AD-HD 7 TX
  • TaylorMade M6 15.9* - PX HZRDUS Green 80 6.5 
  • Srixon Z565 3i - PX 6.5
  • Srixon Z745 4-P - PX LZ 7.0
  • Vokey SM7 50F / 55M / 59K - DG TI S400
  • Scotty Cameron X7 Phantom 34”
  • Titleist -Pro V1X

About the same. Being retired I was playing Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. The City of Tampa shut down the Tuesday league at The Babe so we played at a sister course to my club. Since I got a pushcart I have been walking on Tuesdays.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*) w/Recoil ES Hybrid(75 GM) regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Unfortunately less. It is almost impossible to get a tee time now in SoCal

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:callaway-small: 3 Wood: Epic Flash
:callaway-small: 4 Hybrid: Epic Flash
:callaway-small: Irons:  - AW Rogue 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 54*S, 58*K
:cameron-small: Putter: 1995 Newport
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Titleist VG3
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!