FS: TX shafts for CHEAP - LAB Directed Force Putters (BryanGolf owned and Broomstick) - Cleveland SOFT 11 Center Shaft - GFORE Gallivanter Black 11

Our Sponsors

Price includes shipping and is Or Best Offer!

1) LAB Directed Force putter. 74* lie and 36.5". Upgraded Stability Tour shaft. Includes 2 different grips, as seen in the photos. Overall in very good shape. This putter used to belong to Bryan LaRoche (BryanGolf) and I purchased it from him after chatting on Instagram. Includes headcover

This would cost over $750 to build right now on the LAB site. 

Price is $old

2) LAB Directed Force Broomstick. Purchased this from another member on this site but I've decided I'm sticking to armlock or regular and not going back down the broomstick rabbit hole haha. Nickel finish. Black KBS gloss shaft. 

Length is 52" and it has been extended a couple inches. I can cut and re-grip to any length the buyer would like. Still in fantastic shape and includes the headcover. 

NO LONGER FOR SALE

3) G/Fore Gallivanter. Never worn outside. Only tried on inside and worn around for a few minutes
Size: 11
Width: Regular
Color: Black

Price $130 OBO

4) Tensei AV Raw White 2.0 Prototype. Tour van shaft that is a more stout, lower launch and spin version of the AV Raw TX flex. One time pull. Fantastic shape. Length is 43 1/8" with no adapter or grip. Tipped 1/2"

Price is $250 OBO

5) HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60TX. Tried this as a shorter driver experiment. No adapter or grip and the shaft measures 42" 

Price is $120

6) Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT 11 Center shaft. I installed a KBS CT Tour putter shaft. No grip. Used but still in good shape

Price is $85 OBO

IF YOU WANT TO BUNDLE SOME ITEMS...LET'S MAKE A DEAL!

40LDNAPl.jpg
a854mJfl.jpg
i5cI5iOl.jpg
AQRAhchl.jpg
eg18DPAl.jpg
4FfM0fOl.jpg
rtwEijZl.jpg
EEr54r4l.jpg
1atdU3ql.jpg
P671Zl8l.jpg
pyYATI5l.jpg

Edited by franks62591