TESTERS WANTED! ×

2021 Testing Season: what do you want to see?

GolfSpy MPR

I would love to see the ZX series irons and woods, the new APEX irons and Epic woods, I’m also looking intensely at the Odyssey Ten line of putters, Mizuno irons...I would really love to see the PXG 0211 line tested but I doubt that would ever happen

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Obviously, big ticket items are fun to read about. But there are small ticket items I would love to see, also:
  • More DTC brands. I think the Sub70 test last year was wildly successful. Would love to see their wedges. But brands like Haywood Golf, Ballistic Golf, Golfworks, etc. 
  • Bringing back something like the Ping long game challenge would be cool. That was an amazing opportunity for the testers and a fun read.
  • Shaft testing is intriguing, but kind of difficult to execute. We've had some really good efforts with the past ones, though.
  • Experiences (though tough to do with COVID). 
  • Things like the Groove-It club brush, or the fancy ball markers that supposedly help with alignment.
  • Perhaps a series of lessons on Skillest or similar. Give someone a free couple of months to see what they could do with their game. 
I will say, after participating in the #CobraConnect stuff, I think there are opportunities for reviews to expand upon just "this is the club, here's how I did with it." It would be cool to create challenges similar to #CC. Like for a driver test, do a woods and wedges competition. I think it can bring more forum participation and also another side to the review. Obviously, the OEMs would need to be OK with this, and I'm not sure how they'd feel.

I like the contest ones, cobra connect was really fun to follow. But as I’ve learned from experience, apply wisely! I for example knew I couldn’t commit to the connect challenge demands so I didn’t apply, as much fun as it seemed!
I like the idea of a long drive contest with a DTC driver, I heard sub 70 is releasing a new one!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>

On 2/27/2021 at 8:36 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Forum Testing is targeted obviously to our Forum readers who are more likely interested in details of how a particular driver worked for someone that may have similar swing DNA to them, over a period of 4-6 weeks which likely includes several rounds and range sessions

Safe to say the forum testing serves the participating OEMs just as equally as it does the forum members?

The way I like to think about it is that Most Wanted is the "here and now", what's available.. or soon to be available and forum testing is for the future i.e. clubs/equipment that hasn't come out yet and the OEMs are looking for consumer feedback before putting the final stamp on next year's product. 

Am I far off? 

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

In addition to the competitions... I’d like to the:
odyssey 10 two ball
The align XL ball test was fun, do a little putting comp with that?
MC MMT shafts 🤤
SIK putter
Edison Wedges
Golf board
Electric push cart!
I mean there’s so many things!!!!

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

I really would like someone to drop off one of those finn cycles. I believe playing my course would put this through its paces. Just a suggestion 🤣

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

So many good ideas here.  

How about one where you give us components and instructions, and we assemble a club ourselves.  Then we play it.

And @Golfspy_CG2 - I picked up your reference.  But I was little when AB was on, I swear!

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Here is is a suggestion which is WAAAAYYYYY out of he box and would be fun plus open some eyes,,,

Members summit their current driver model and specs i.e shaft and grip,,, THEN

those chosen are sent a 5 or 10 year old driver, same brand, same shaft same grip,,

then test results are revealed,,,,,,,, was their current gamer that much better ? 

( I know,,, I've been wanting major OEM's to do this) 

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

9 hours ago, twyatt700 said:

I like the idea of a long drive contest with a DTC driver, I heard sub 70 is releasing a new one!

They are and it looks 🔥

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Lots of great gear already identified and that I would love the opportunity to review. I may have missed it but the rumored PING i59 is of particular interest to me.  There is much speculation about its design and whether it's simply a return to the iBlade series or ???

PXG's 0211 Driver has my eye and interest. I had an opportunity to hit it a few times last week (golfing friend just bought one) and, while his x-stiff shaft isn't for me, still had nice flight and loved the sound.

Cobra's RADSPEED series, Taylormade's SIM series, and Callaway's Epic series are also of interest.

I'm also interested in the fairway wood offerings from those listed above along with PING's, Titleist, and Tour Edge

With regards to iron sets, I'm particularly interested to see what stock and upgrade composite shaft options are being offered. 

Since a mallet style putter was identified as my best fit (Evnroll ER5), I'd love to test new offerings in this category; Taylormade Spider X/EX and FCG, Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X and Select Special, and Odyssey Toulon.

And, of course, I'd love to review a Skytrak or GC2 home hitting studio 🤩.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Here is is a suggestion which is WAAAAYYYYY out of he box and would be fun plus open some eyes,,,

Members summit their current driver model and specs i.e shaft and grip,,, THEN
those chosen are sent a 5 or 10 year old driver, same brand, same shaft same grip,,
then test results are revealed,,,,,,,, was their current gamer that much better ? 

( I know,,, I've been wanting major OEM's to do this) 

Also you could do a comp with a custom fit DTC brand driver with upgraded shaft, preferred grip- the whole 9 vs an of the rack big OEM driver test?

16 hours ago, toehold57 said:

Without a doubt the forum testers provide an in-depth look at products.  They are hands on for weeks or months.  Who doesn’t learn a ton from those folks.

This!  It's how I ended up on MGS.  I'd been researching info on irons and how pro and pro/amateurs liked them. Video reviews of players hitting 7i's 200 yards were awesome but not my reality. I stumbled on one of our "Official Testing Reviews" being done by a more representative mix of players, and immediately thought, how awesome.  I'd never heard of MGS prior to that. The type questions and comments were so much more meaningful.  Our mods/staff do a great job selecting testers for each product and one can usually find themselves and their game/skillset represented.

Add to that the Hit Squad Testers, who also represent and mix of capability, and one would be hard pressed to find a more candid source of information that moves past the hype.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

A big second to @cnosil's input concerning the DECADE system.  Granted that's a long term review but I think it'd be very valuable to the community and probably open some eyes for all of us.

The new STACK system would also be a good one.  

On the equipment side, agree with a lot of folks that a Srixon iron test would be intriguing.  Also on my list would be the new Mizuno fairway woods and ES21 wedges.  Newer Honma offerings like the TR21 fairways and hybrids as well. 

Either way I'm excited to see what's coming!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

32 minutes ago, Shankster said:

If Bob Parsons is willing to part ways with a set of those 0211 ST Blades... I know a guy. 

Been hitting the Gen 4s and all I can say is that they are a major improvement to prior year models.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Lots of people have already mentioned this but the Odyssey 2-Ball Ten is top of the list. Just got fitted for the rest of my bag and picked up a KS1 as putter of choice but love the look of the 2-Ball and Ten combination so might be a spot in the new collection for a mallet putter to game as well. 

Other than that a good push/pull cart for walking. Feel like a lot of folks are wanting to walk more (me included) and would love that option. 

Driver: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi2 9.0* w/ Tensei blue stiff shaft // 3 Wood: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi3 15* Tensei white stiff shaft

Hybrid: default_taylormade-small.jpg.e85cafcb95032f919dfafeb5fd18ac1e.jpg GAPR Hi 3h

Irons: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg T300 4-PW + 48* & 53*w/ KBS tour stiff

Wedge: default_cleveland-small.jpg.5931429dde47ec5093bb94bc9d38f8b5.jpg CBX2 58*10

Putter: KS1

Ball: Srixon Z-star // Bag: default_ping-small.jpg.2da16be6ff3360b3177f4439c6c6288b.jpg DLX

Along the same lines as the hybrid/utility comparison that others mentioned, I think a 4i test between a GI/players distance, or players distance/players iron would be interesting to shed light on what is a common trouble spot in most amateur bags.

I'd LOVE to see a test of the heavier MMT shafts since they are apparently all the rage but really hard to actually test even with many fitters, but I realize that is a small market.

I'm sure the big names will continue to be well represented since they seem to be well aware of the impact MGS has on the market. I am ready to drool over any/all PD/players iron reviews. I am even more interested in whatever is in store for the DTC companies (assuming they continue to participate). The Sub 70 and Hogan reviews from last year were some of the most interesting to me since detailed information on those brands is a bit harder to find relative to the big 5. Maybe Haywood/New Level this year? 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope MGS grabs about six DownUnder Boards for the community to test.   I am soooooo impressed with this simple but highly effective training aid.  I'm enjoying an easy to understand, easy to use, and one that I can see immediate results.  The all in one board (where you can adjust the length) is on the expensive side at $100.00 bucks. With that said I would gladly spend a Franklin again as it's easy and the darn thing works. The plus is you don't have to be a stud athlete to use it so us duffers can reap the benefits too.  

If the Forum doesn't  pick a few DUBs for members to test, I'll consider giving a full blown review of this puppy in the non official testing. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

On 3/9/2021 at 12:27 PM, hartrick11 said:

Along the same lines as the hybrid/utility comparison that others mentioned, I think a 4i test between a GI/players distance, or players distance/players iron would be interesting to shed light on what is a common trouble spot in most amateur bags.

I'd LOVE to see a test of the heavier MMT shafts since they are apparently all the rage but really hard to actually test even with many fitters, but I realize that is a small market.

I'm sure the big names will continue to be well represented since they seem to be well aware of the impact MGS has on the market. I am ready to drool over any/all PD/players iron reviews. I am even more interested in whatever is in store for the DTC companies (assuming they continue to participate). The Sub 70 and Hogan reviews from last year were some of the most interesting to me since detailed information on those brands is a bit harder to find relative to the big 5. Maybe Haywood/New Level this year? 

+1 for MMT test if Mitsubishi could get involved in a remote fitting process that would be a sick test! I know a lot of people are curious about graphite shafts and some of us are pulling the trigger pretty blindly *wink wink you know who you guys are*

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

22 minutes ago, yungkory said:

+1 for MMT test if Mitsubishi could get involved in a remote fitting process that would be a sick test! I know a lot of people are curious about graphite shafts and some of us are pulling the trigger pretty blindly *wink wink you know who you guys are*

I may or may not be going in blindly on graphite shafts for irons, but not MMTs

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

12 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

I may or may not be going in blindly on graphite shafts for irons, but not MMTs

another-one.jpg

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

One length iron set....

there are always a few guys asking questions, curious but hesitant to take the leap.  Gra five or six and put them in a full set from L wedge to hybrid and have them play a set amount of time.  Maybe test a few skills like how does it impact their bunker play...

but they have to be folks who’ve never tried them before.

also, I’ve got cobras but it’d be nice to see mixing it up with another manufacturer of single length irons. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

On 3/19/2021 at 6:35 PM, yungkory said:

I went in blind on an i500 3i with the 125tx and it was love at first range session...

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

@GolfSpy MPR

I'm going a different direction.  1 want and 1 test:

I want a pay wall, or a patreon option that gives some more behind the numbers numbers. Like a subscription version of TRUEgolffit. but for more clubs and balls than just driver. Let me put in that I'm a sweeper with a xx mph 7i that tends to draw the ball and see which testers were closer to those stats and what worked best for them. 

The Most Wanteds are awesome, but still this years Driver test had like 30 drivers. The Epic Speed has the highest chance of being good for the most people and so I tested it, but I just don't have time to test all 30 models and maybe the 27th on the list would have been the best for me because the 2 testers with my swing attributes did great with it but it sucked big time for everyone else. I never even test it.

I think that mostly exists with truegolffit, but get that program expanded to the rest of the clubs and balls. Let me subscribe to it for the year, and let me see which testers I'm most like.  Pay wall it, freeze it in carbonite, don't feed it after dark, whatever, but sign me up and take my money 😃

But since you want a real test... test Maltby products vs the big boys. I've never hit one, but are they just as good? Can an good old fashion club fitter make you a better set of clubs that getting the set of the newest whatever? If it is a cost issue, PM me and I would be willing to provide the funds to add the equivalent Maltby product to every test for this year. I know Sub70 puts out good stuff, and I would guess Maltby does as good or better? but I don't know. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Would love to see more of the Direct to consumer companies and how they perform against the big boys. Ex: New Level , Haywood ect. As a Sub 70 iron owner I know they can be legit!

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Here is another off the wall/Outside the Norm, its actually more than one but kind of close,,,,,,,

1) "Tour Issue" VS Of the rack head test- Let's put it to a test and to bed, IS there really is a difference ? 

2) High end /$$$$ shafts VS "working man's" shafts- Who do they REALLY benefit the most? Is there REALLY a difference? 

Come on guys! STIR THE POT !!!!!

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

I would like to test different grips and different options size, soft/hard, oversize or under .. I feel like that’s something that can be a big part in the golf equipment that gets overlooked 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

On 2/25/2021 at 9:36 AM, RickyBobby_PR said:

Yet to be released titleist irons.

New sim2 drivers and woods

RF33 irons

I just got a titleist Sim2 Max D driver and the Max Rescue hybrid that I am still working out the kinks on. Looking forward to posting an unofficial review of it for y'all!

Irons: :mizuno-small: MP-33, Stiff, 3-pw

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue, Regular Flex

Driver: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max D, Regular Flex, 10.5 loft

Righty

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

30 handicap🦽

I think having stuff on the techy side tested is really cool - like the Exputt system last year. Those are the items I feel I research as much (if not more) than clubs before buying, so any additional reviews and experiences to read through are very valuable to me!

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

+1 on the tech equipment like launch monitors, swing aids, electric push carts (xP) 

@GolfSpy MPR if you need someone to talk to autoflex reps direct in Korea lol I am your man!

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4