Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Lacassem Boom stick fitting @PGASS and 3k post

GolfSpy_SHARK

I have 0 buyers remorse on this driver, but this is the first time buying a club that I have been between 2 different potential purchases.

Very happy with it so far and with the new "The best driver for high swing speeds" reveal it gives me a good feeling with some good data. To me alot of this stuff is personal preference and would the TSI vs RAD have been comparable? probably but that little email I got with the data is reassuring.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

• 1 month later...

So early signs on the driver are positive. Not sure if the smart distances really registered the change or not? Looks like it because my longest is changed.

I am finding I am consistently longer off the tee right now and this early in the season with wet fairways is a huge postiive for me. I have also reigned in my dual miss left and right. I have been playing a really nice straight to power fade ball thats been extremely fun to hit. Early signs cannot wait to see what this year holds for total stats with this new driver

(Other data I narrowed down to all of last year and took this years rounds for the Cobra)

TS2 Last year:

image.png.32af217ec2ff4d3fb510d133429d74ad.pngimage.png.3d39c21ba74f2037edf9b0e0ee12a492.png

Cobra So far:

image.png.7ed653ff0459c884d03aec958b52ce32.png

image.png.3f6c0efeca7d11667f3c27ba7ed4bb28.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!