OEM shipping

Our Sponsors

Is anyone else seeing this long of lead time for clubs/orders?

Not sure if just being cautious and if it comes in a few weeks no sweet off their back but woof

C45BE772-DC7E-4D19-A8AD-6C52A708D943.png.3b62ccda65a344137003fbbc1dc25362.png

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Callaway has been absurdly awesome with delivery times lately. They quoted me 3 to 4 weeks out for my order and then it arrived within like 5 days total after order. 

• Like 2

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 12/27/2020
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Nippon Modus 120 S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - KBS Hi-Rev S
Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER2

7 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Callaway has been absurdly awesome with delivery times lately. They quoted me 3 to 4 weeks out for my order and then it arrived within like 5 days total after order. 

I know @PMookiesaid to check with OEMs to see if something specific like the grip was going to put it on a longer lead time. Is that as simple as dialing the context number and asking?

• Like 1

Check out my reviews

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

When I was dealing with mizuno for new irons in November December, I was calling the mizuno rep asking about lead/build times. They were able to tell me what they were waiting for supply wise, probably because I bugged them quite frequently since my times turned from 2 weeks to 6 weeks lol 

I am a follower of the no laying up guys, I listen to the weekly trap draw podcast, last week they talked with a guy about logistics, it was a great listen. FYI it isn't always golf based, but it really gets the point across about the supply line, why the supply chain is where its at, and how little it takes for things to go haywire

It's a great listen, if you're interested, anyone who wants to start making shipping containers let me know!!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-120-logistics-with-huntsman/id1133618045?i=1000510567968

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TS3 Tensei Av Raw White 65s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex stiff

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019 with Super Stroke Tour 3.0

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball or Vice Pro Plus

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder

6 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

When I was dealing with mizuno for new irons in November December, I was calling the mizuno rep asking about lead/build times. They were able to tell me what they were waiting for supply wise, probably because I bugged them quite frequently since my times turned from 2 weeks to 6 weeks lol 

I am a follower of the no laying up guys, I listen to the weekly trap draw podcast, last week they talked with a guy about logistics, it was a great listen. FYI it isn't always golf based, but it really gets the point across about the supply line, why the supply chain is where its at, and how little it takes for things to go haywire

It's a great listen, if you're interested, anyone who wants to start making shipping containers let me know!!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-120-logistics-with-huntsman/id1133618045?i=1000510567968

I did not listen to the podcast, but I assume it has to do with the cost of moving a shipping container from Asia to the US. Last year the approximate cost was $2,500 this year it has jumped to $9,500 and that's "IF" you can find one!

• Like 2

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Across the board some shafts in irons and woods are on backorder, some grips were and some may be still back ordered. Some iron heads like the Srixon lineup are out of stock.

This is all due to the supply chain issues that have been going on for the last year due to Covid, some is due to the workplace restrictions on the number of people who can be in the same place and also there’s been an increase in the number of golfers and equipment bought during this time.

• Like 2

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

25 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

I did not listen to the podcast, but I assume it has to do with the cost of moving a shipping container from Asia to the US. Last year the approximate cost was $2,500 this year it has jumped to $9,500 and that's "IF" you can find one!

It’s crazy. The material I am typically looking at for work has come back and We have also found local suppliers but this is a whole different realm it’s crazy.

• Like 3

Check out my reviews

WITB:

35 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

only the part about building a container! looking for investors if the price is that high

They bring up good things that the general public doesn't know about I had no idea about passenger cargo and how people not flying effected the ability to fly cargo on passenger planes, I guess that why the extra bag costs so much these days. Who the big shipping tycoons are, logistics of the large ports, and also some interesting facts about train/rail shipping. It doesn't take much to throw it all out of whack.

• Like 3

:titelist-small: TS3 Tensei Av Raw White 65s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex stiff

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019 with Super Stroke Tour 3.0

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball or Vice Pro Plus

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I know @PMookiesaid to check with OEMs to see if something specific like the grip was going to put it on a longer lead time. Is that as simple as dialing the context number and asking?

Are you looking to buy that specific club in the screenshot or just asking in general? Its worth a call, but I feel like most of the times they will quote you the exact same date as the website says. 

Updated 12/27/2020

Just now, dlow206 said:

Are you looking to buy that specific club in the screenshot or just asking in general? Its worth a call, but I feel like most of the times they will quote you the exact same date as the website says. 

Just in general. I need. 48* and it’s either an SM8 or p790 AW 2* strong. Leaning towards the SM8 because it will be a more versatile club for me lik my 52.

I know the shafts I would want so if 1 is long lead I would go with the other 

Check out my reviews

WITB:

10 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Just in general. I need. 48* and it’s either an SM8 or p790 AW 2* strong. Leaning towards the SM8 because it will be a more versatile club for me lik my 52.

I know the shafts I would want so if 1 is long lead I would go with the other 

Not joking, if both of those are long lead time on the custom option, here is what I would do (one of the options below):

1. Put up a listing in the WTB on WRX for whatever the SM8 or P790 with the shaft that I am looking for

2. Put up a listing in the WTB on WRX for the SM8 or P790 with ANY shaft, and then buy a raw shaft separately

3. Same as number 2, but from Ebay

Unless you are looking for something with a super exotic shaft, someone almost always has what you want to buy on WRX. I have made posts with some of the weirdest requests and someone has always come through almost immediately. 

• Like 1

Updated 12/27/2020

2 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Not joking, if both of those are long lead time on the custom option, here is what I would do (one of the options below):

1. Put up a listing in the WTB on WRX for whatever the SM8 or P790 with the shaft that I am looking for

2. Put up a listing in the WTB on WRX for the SM8 or P790 with ANY shaft, and then buy a raw shaft separately

3. Same as number 2, but from Ebay

Unless you are looking for something with a super exotic shaft, someone almost always has what you want to buy on WRX. I have made posts with some of the weirdest requests and someone has always come through almost immediately. 

It’s either project x LZ6.5 or modus 125 S. Either one I really like and I don’t have a real preference in either. 

Check out my reviews

WITB:

I ordered clubs from PING and it took 12 weeks for my irons to arrive. Ordered for the wife from Callaway (Mavric max) they game in less than 5 weeks. Although they put the wrong grips on the clubs and after they were told the grips have not yet arrived. Four months and still waiting.

• Like 1

I recently ordered Apex 21 irons ½” long and 1 flat and got them in 13 days. 

• Like 3

TM M4  

EPIC 15*

Sub70 hybids

Titleist T200 5-GW 

Vokey SM8  54

Vokey SM8 58

PXG Operator H 

Honma Tour P 6-10, one month and counting...

• Sad 1

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

TM has a june or July delivery for most of its irons other than the SIM 2 lineup.  

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Any one have delivery info for 425 drivers? 

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I just ordered P770's earlier this month and the delivery time said July. I called the Taylormade reps and they said the delivery delay is actually for the head. Super frustrating they couldn't tell me that before the order form was submitted. I'm hoping it is just being cautious, but my guess is I won't be playing my new clubs for another 4 months 😕

Driver: Sim 8* turned down to 6* X-Stiff Aldila Rogue Silver 110

3 Wood: Sim 14* X-Stiff Aldila Rogue Silver

2 Hybrid/2 Iron: 2019 Apex/2019 P790 both X-Stiff

4 thru 6: P790 Stiff 2* flat -  7 thru PW: P770 Stiff 2* flat

Wedges: TM MG2 50*, 56*, and 60*

My Putter: Hates Me

8.4 Handicapped Right Hander from Salt Lake City, Utah

1 hour ago, thechrisgibbs said:

Yeah, I just ordered P770's earlier this month and the delivery time said July. I called the Taylormade reps and they said the delivery delay is actually for the head. Super frustrating they couldn't tell me that before the order form was submitted. I'm hoping it is just being cautious, but my guess is I won't be playing my new clubs for another 4 months 😕

It’s not being cautious. There are delays across the board for all brands. And any slip in a component will further delay it. My sim2 driver was recently delayed an additional month because of the shaft.

These delays have been well known by shops, forums and reps. TM website tells you how much of a delay there is on each component.

Other than welcome to Mgs. Hopefully you hangout and not just here dropping in to complain about a delay

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1