Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

The Players Championship - 2021

fixyurdivot

7 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

haha i doubt there’s too many hard feelings, Lee is doing ok. from last sunday to yesterday he pocketed a cool $2.7M

edit: read your statement backwards. my envy of Lee’s week still stands though. 

Brian's never been at Lee's level of play and winnings... $600 large is a big deal for him to lose.  Not that Harman's exactly starving mind you, but still.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Brian's never been at Lee's level of play and winnings... $600 large is a big deal for him to lose.  Not that Harman's exactly starving mind you, but still.

yeah, i read your comment as Harman cost Westwood the money. reading iz hard. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

31 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Got to watch the activities yesterday.  I was pulling for Westy.  But he will be my pick for the Masters, hopefully he can pull it off.  And hopefully he earns a spot in the HOF regardless if he wins a major or not.

Who are you and what have you done with @Shankster?

Extraterrestrial Abduction GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

11 hours ago, Shankster said:

Got to watch the activities yesterday.  I was pulling for Westy.  But he will be my pick for the Masters, hopefully he can pull it off.  And hopefully he earns a spot in the HOF regardless if he wins a major or not.

Unless a lot of rain makes Augusta play soft, I can't see Westwood having any chance at winning the Masters.

66 was the magic number... of wetted balls at #17.

• Guests
On 3/11/2021 at 5:22 PM, StrokerAce said:

...and Ben An cards an 11 !!

Why did these guys keep firing at the pin? Just hit the middle of the green and putt out. That's amateur golf 101 right there.

They redid the green in May 2020 so obviously was super firm on Thursday and the next 3 days they watered the green excessively to avoid what happened on Thursday....   was much softer the final 3 days...

What's up with Sergio's clubs? It looked like he switched back to a mostly TM bag with woods, irons and a TP putter. Didn't see his wedges or what ball he was using, but I had to do a double-take when I saw him using a TP blade putter instead of his Spider, and not using the claw grip for all four days. It also looked like SIM1 woods under SIM2 head covers, so apparently no hard feelings between him and TM after the split. Plus, he seemed to be in a better mood. I'm sure that first round helped 😉

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9.5* w/Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'Li White 60
:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 15.0* w/Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 
:taylormade-small: M3 Hybrids 19 & 22* w/OBAN Revenge 85
:taylormade-small: 2019 790's 5-Iron thru PW w/UST Recoil 95
:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE  50/54/58* w/KBS 610 115gr
:odyssey-small:O-Works Red Tank No. 7 37" w/SuperStroke 2.0
:taylormade-small:2019 TP5, TP5x, 2021 Tour Response
"Share good bourbon with good friends..."

20 minutes ago, satcomm302 said:

What's up with Sergio's clubs? It looked like he switched back to a mostly TM bag with woods, irons and a TP putter. Didn't see his wedges or what ball he was using, but I had to do a double-take when I saw him using a TP blade putter instead of his Spider, and not using the claw grip for all four days. It also looked like SIM1 woods under SIM2 head covers, so apparently no hard feelings between him and TM after the split. Plus, he seemed to be in a better mood. I'm sure that first round helped 😉

Clearly he his out courting a new relationship.  The brief fling with PING appears to be over even though they brought him a win at Sanderson Farms. Now seen hanging with TM and Titleist prospects.  Unlikely he goes back to Callaway, but maybe. My guess is that once he gets around to Srixon, that will be the end of it... the Z-Forged and ZX7's will shoot an arrow right through his meandering heart 🥰.