Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Kenny Giannini Putter

Trip D

Yes I have a few of them. Nice quality and one of the softest milled putters I have ever rolled. I had the G2 in the bag for a bit a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

• 1 month later...

Can you buy these anywhere else? I found one at my local shop, couldn't tell if it was used or not. I tried to go on their website but it just led me to an inactive domain site. Really enjoyed the one I had my hands on, just can't find anything or anywhere to buy a new one. 

Driver: PING G410 max

5w: Cobra Speedzone

4H: Cobra Baffler

4i-PW: PING G410

50°: Cleveland RTX4

56°: Cleveland RTX588

60°: Cleveland RTX4

Putter: Kenny Giannini Legacy 4

Ball: Titleist Tour Speed

Can you buy these anywhere else? I found one at my local shop, couldn't tell if it was used or not. I tried to go on their website but it just led me to an inactive domain site. Really enjoyed the one I had my hands on, just can't find anything or anywhere to buy a new one. 

I believe he is out of business again. You might find some NOS but used market is probably your only option. You can always refinish if not in good shape. Putters don’t generally wear out; unless you hit the same spot thousands of times.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 hours ago, cnosil said:

I believe he is out of business again. You might find some NOS but used market is probably your only option. You can always refinish if not in good shape. Putters don’t generally wear out; unless you hit the same spot thousands of times.

I saw something about him going out of business back in 2016, then him launching a line of custom, handmade putters back in 2018 with a commercial for them posted last year on YouTube. The local pro shop I go to has some in store and says they have a rep that gives them brand new so I’m not sure what to think.

Hmmm, I just saw someone who was selling brand new one, but don't remember where. If I come across it again, I'll let you know.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

So I found a listed email (kengiannini@hotmail.com) and a phone number (817-304-4717) that you can contact him at. I sent him an email asking what he offers and he said to call him and we can talk about doing custom work. Seems to like doing it the old fashioned way, his website doesn’t work but he is for sure still making putters. I guess my local shop just orders a batch of customs from him to move.

2 hours ago, logybear said:

So I found a listed email (kengiannini@hotmail.com) and a phone number (817-304-4717) that you can contact him at. I sent him an email asking what he offers and he said to call him and we can talk about doing custom work. Seems to like doing it the old fashioned way, his website doesn’t work but he is for sure still making putters. I guess my local shop just orders a batch of customs from him to move.

Keep us up to date on what you find out.   Interesting in hearing what he is offering and basic price ranges. 

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

The putter I bought from my local shop was listed at $450 CAD (I’ll let you do the math lol). It’s a great putter if I’m being honest, just a real good kept secret. I’d give the number I listed a call or fire him an email. The only thing about this putter is the grip, pretty tough and there back is stitched which takes some getting used to (but looks really nice IMO, so it’s worth it)

• 4 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, Trip D said:

Does anyone have one of these besides me?  I received one as a gift several years ago and I really like it....

I have an original G1 that I got from the rep at the AT&T somewhere around 2014.  Ive putted with it maybe 10 times.  Looking to sell this one tmills@pmz.com

• 1 month later...

So...I'm the former owner of Kenny Giannini Putters LLC.  My name is Tim Mooney and if you got a putter at the AT&T, you got it from me.  I don't stay in touch with Kenny...thank God.  Being the sole owner of the company, dealing with Kenny and a couple of my investors, put me in the hospital.  I hear now he is advertising 'hand made' custom putters...I will tell you that 'hand made' is a stretch to say the least.  A company near Carlsbad, CA was our CNC milling company.  Kenny would draw something on a piece of paper or a napkin and leave it up to our milling company to produce it.  He does have a knack for looking at a putter and making adjustments as far as weight distribution... and the 'performance' slot in the bottom of the putters we used to produce is no joke.  It provides a larger sweet spot than most putters.  But...custom?  hand made?  Those are two tricks to drive the price up...we got $300 retail for the G1-G7...the putters were definitely worth the retail price then, IMO.  But adding or subtracting a couple of grams and hand-stamping TOUR or PROTOTYPE on the back of a putter, that greatly resembles many other putters on the market, makes NOT a custom nor handmade putter.  I never used those words in our marketing efforts.  They were simply, IMO, REALLY good putters.

Edited by Former Owner
grammatical

• 2 weeks later...
Good day to all.

Recently I managed to collect 2 putters:-
- Cleveland Classic KG 10 Milled
- Legacy 1

I really liked the Legacy 1 Putter and yet to try out the KG 10.

From my observation, I believe the Black Oxide finishing of the 2 putters might be different and I would like to seek advice here on how to upkeep and prevent them from further rusting or deteorating after each play or during storage.

By the way, I am from Singapore and our climate is high humidity all year round, even when kept indoors in the best way we can. We can't be switching on the air-conditioning all year round.

Hope to get help soon or my putters will be full of rust soon! 🙂 

3 hours ago, Maurice said:
Good day to all.

Recently I managed to collect 2 putters:-
- Cleveland Classic KG 10 Milled
- Legacy 1

I really liked the Legacy 1 Putter and yet to try out the KG 10.

From my observation, I believe the Black Oxide finishing of the 2 putters might be different and I would like to seek advice here on how to upkeep and prevent them from further rusting or deteorating after each play or during storage.

By the way, I am from Singapore and our climate is high humidity all year round, even when kept indoors in the best way we can. We can't be switching on the air-conditioning all year round.

Hope to get help soon or my putters will be full of rust soon! 🙂 

I am assuming these are carbon steel; which is prone to rusting.   The basics are keep the putter dry and coat with silicone oil or gun oil to slow down the rusting process and protect the finish. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Really want to get on but the only place I found any good ones are Ebay and that kinda throws me off.

Taylormade Sim 2 8 degree Kuru Kage 6X

Tour Edge EXS 220 15 degree Ventus Pro Grey 6S 4T-Core

Nike Vapor Flex 15 degree Hzrdous smoke Green PVD TX-stiff 60g Small Batch

Nike Vapor Fly 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD-95 X-Stiff

Taylormade P7MC 5-PW Project X Rifle 6.5

Mizuno T20 Raw 50, 54, 58 degree Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue

Ping Karsten TR Anser 5

Grips- Z Grip Cord & Ping Cord Putter Grip

Ball- Titleist Pro V1

• 4 months later...

My local shop carrys them brand new, they have blade and mallet style with various different shaped grips and retail for 350$ Canadian from my personal experience they are the smoothest putters I've tried and dad and brother both switch to a Giannini from their Scottys

Jboomgaarden

Am I crazy or are Kenny and his former owner creating new accounts just to post here about each other, lol.  "Kenny sucks" (review from person with one post). "Kenny's putters are the best I've ever seen/heard/looked at/thought about" (review from person with one post). 

I nominate this to the hall of fame thread, lol.

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

On 4/15/2021 at 9:21 PM, logybear said:

I used to golf with Ken. I thought he gave up the putter biz a few years ago.  

• Mav SubZ 9°
  • Mav SubZ 14.5°
  • Mav SubZ 16°
  • Mav 4hy
  • Apex CF19 5- AW
  • Hogan Equalizer 54°
    Cleveland 58°
  • Odyssey StrokeLab 7s
  • TaylorMade TP5x

18 hours ago, Samsonite said:

Am I crazy or are Kenny and his former owner creating new accounts just to post here about each other, lol.  "Kenny sucks" (review from person with one post). "Kenny's putters are the best I've ever seen/heard/looked at/thought about" (review from person with one post). 

I nominate this to the hall of fame thread, lol.

There are always drive by type posts  that are replies to topics found through internet searches.   I generally just ignore them and they really aren’t hall of fame worthy. 🥱

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

There are always drive by type posts  that are replies to topics found through internet searches.   I generally just ignore them and they really aren’t hall of fame worthy. 🥱

I was being pretty facetious with the HOF reference 😜

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

36 minutes ago, Samsonite said:

I was being pretty facetious with the HOF reference 😜

There are some hall of fame worthy threads like the Callaway putter giveaway that people kept apply for years after the thread started.  

48 minutes ago, cnosil said:

There are some hall of fame worthy threads like the Callaway putter giveaway that people kept apply for years after the thread started.  

We should have a HOF thread. The Odyssey giveaway brought many smiles and happy times for me. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

24 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

We should have a HOF thread. The Odyssey giveaway brought many smiles and happy times for me. 

giphy.gif

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO