Kenny Giannini Putter

Yes I have a few of them. Nice quality and one of the softest milled putters I have ever rolled. I had the G2 in the bag for a bit a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0311X Gen 2 23* AD DI 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:odyssey-small: Toulon Madison Stroke Lab 34"

• 1 month later...

Can you buy these anywhere else? I found one at my local shop, couldn't tell if it was used or not. I tried to go on their website but it just led me to an inactive domain site. Really enjoyed the one I had my hands on, just can't find anything or anywhere to buy a new one. 

Driver: PING G410 max

5w: Cobra Speedzone

4H: Cobra Baffler

4i-PW: PING G410

50°: Cleveland RTX4

56°: Cleveland RTX588

60°: Cleveland RTX4

Putter: Kenny Giannini Legacy 4

Ball: Titleist Tour Speed

Can you buy these anywhere else? I found one at my local shop, couldn't tell if it was used or not. I tried to go on their website but it just led me to an inactive domain site. Really enjoyed the one I had my hands on, just can't find anything or anywhere to buy a new one. 

I believe he is out of business again. You might find some NOS but used market is probably your only option. You can always refinish if not in good shape. Putters don’t generally wear out; unless you hit the same spot thousands of times.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :taylormade-small:TM-180

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 hours ago, cnosil said:

I believe he is out of business again. You might find some NOS but used market is probably your only option. You can always refinish if not in good shape. Putters don’t generally wear out; unless you hit the same spot thousands of times.

I saw something about him going out of business back in 2016, then him launching a line of custom, handmade putters back in 2018 with a commercial for them posted last year on YouTube. The local pro shop I go to has some in store and says they have a rep that gives them brand new so I’m not sure what to think.

Hmmm, I just saw someone who was selling brand new one, but don't remember where. If I come across it again, I'll let you know.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

So I found a listed email (kengiannini@hotmail.com) and a phone number (817-304-4717) that you can contact him at. I sent him an email asking what he offers and he said to call him and we can talk about doing custom work. Seems to like doing it the old fashioned way, his website doesn’t work but he is for sure still making putters. I guess my local shop just orders a batch of customs from him to move.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, logybear said:

So I found a listed email (kengiannini@hotmail.com) and a phone number (817-304-4717) that you can contact him at. I sent him an email asking what he offers and he said to call him and we can talk about doing custom work. Seems to like doing it the old fashioned way, his website doesn’t work but he is for sure still making putters. I guess my local shop just orders a batch of customs from him to move.

Keep us up to date on what you find out.   Interesting in hearing what he is offering and basic price ranges. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :taylormade-small:TM-180

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

The putter I bought from my local shop was listed at $450 CAD (I’ll let you do the math lol). It’s a great putter if I’m being honest, just a real good kept secret. I’d give the number I listed a call or fire him an email. The only thing about this putter is the grip, pretty tough and there back is stitched which takes some getting used to (but looks really nice IMO, so it’s worth it)

• Like 1