TESTERS WANTED! ×

PXG For Hero’s Program/Fitting

Does anyone have any experience with the PXG For Hero’s club program and do they do club fittings before you buy? Thanks in advance.

No experience with the program, but the closest fitting location to us is Pleasant Valley Country Club in Sutton.

I’d bet you could do a fitting with them to at least get your specs, and maybe even order through them.

Let me know when you’re going... I want to hit the 0211 driver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

The heroes program is a discount on the price of clubs for active and former military and first responders. They use verify me to authenticate you as one of those categories. The same services offered to non heroes is offered to heroes.

PXG has retail stores that will do fittings, they do fittings at their HQ, they have some accounts host PXG demo days which are appointment only based fittings with their regional reps. Club champion is also an account hag carries PXG

They also offer virtual fittings via the phone number listed on their website. One of their fitters will ask you questions about your game, what you are trying to accomplish and so on then will recommend a setup.

You can use this link to find the nearest fitting location near you

https://www.pxg.com/en-us/get-fitted/location-map

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Nicely stated RickyBobby_PR, I ordered the 0211 Driver by phone with the Heroes pricing. Later I will go to TPC Tampa Bay for full fitting.

The 0211 will be delivered this Tuesday.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

On 3/13/2021 at 12:33 PM, RickyBobby_PR said:

The heroes program is a discount on the price of clubs for active and former military and first responders. They use verify me to authenticate you as one of those categories. The same services offered to non heroes is offered to heroes.

PXG has retail stores that will do fittings, they do fittings at their HQ, they have some accounts host PXG demo days which are appointment only based fittings with their regional reps. Club champion is also an account hag carries PXG

They also offer virtual fittings via the phone number listed on their website. One of their fitters will ask you questions about your game, what you are trying to accomplish and so on then will recommend a setup.

You can use this link to find the nearest fitting location near you

https://www.pxg.com/en-us/get-fitted/location-map

Thanks for the info Rickybobby. Definitely gunna look into it soon. It’s time to upgrade the bag.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2021 at 9:50 AM, Stankycheese said:

Does anyone have any experience with the PXG For Hero’s club program and do they do club fittings before you buy? Thanks in advance.

YES!  I live just outside Tucson, AZ and PGX is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.  I got the 0211 Driver through wedges about 12 months ago.  PXG was fitting at a private course in Tucson.  They also fit over the phone if you don't have a certified fitter near you.  I got the driver fit over the phone and they did a great job - but of course they already had my iron, hybrid and three wood spec'ed and delivered by the time I talked to them over the phone and ordered the driver.  I have always used PING's but moved to the PXG's after research and discussion with others.  Couldn't pass up the price at a $100 per club for veterans and active duty.  I always loved the PING's but these clubs are better in my opinion.  Interesting story behind the owner of PXG, how he got started and where he got the engineers.  Look it up - very interesting.  Good luck!

I just went through a full bag fitting with PXG...$50 for a full bag fitting was a great price and the fitter spent about 2 hours with me.

As mentioned above there is no Hero’s discount for the fitting, just on the purchase of the clubs.

My fitting was done at a Golf Academy at a local course.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson