Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Green Fix ball mark tool "divot tool"

How many of you are using the Green Fix ball mark tool? I absolutely love it. After seeing it on the golf channel a few years ago I had to get it. Amazing. It makes regulat repair tools seem silly.

I was trying to get on their site but my phone wasn't having it for done reason. I found it here though. http://innovagolf.com/greenfix.html

I'd love to read your replies. P.S. I have no ties to this or any other golf company or product.

• SPY VIP

I've been carrying the GreenFix for 2+ seasons now. It does a much better job of fixing divots than conventional tools (it's also faster). I'm actually surprised more higher end golf courses don't hand them out with score cards.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• SPY VIP

I don't use it, but I have also not heard about it until your post. B)

Pricing seems right to have people buy them. Use them...?

My local greens would be so much better if the use of something like this became more frequent.

I will keep using my Byron Morgan Turf's Up tool.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I've never heard of them before this post, but they look really nice, I might have to put in an order... I did try the impact tape stuff they have last year, since I got it for free, and I plan on getting some to start the season to see where my mis-hits are coming from... Looks like innovagolf is getting a good order from me...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Sactown will appreciate this one...

I use a divot tool I got from the fine folks at Karsten Golf Course, which is the home course for the Arizona State Sundevils. I'm an Alum and carry the pitchfork proudly.

cimg2157.jpg

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

This is my favorite divot tool, and the best one I've seen, IMHO. It's lightweight in the pocket, and has thin tines that go in the ground easily. I use it with the tines stacked instead of side by side....just stick it in the ground around the divot, no twisting needed...walla, all fixed.

DSCF9225.JPG

• SPY VIP

Sactown will appreciate this one...

I use a divot tool I got from the fine folks at Karsten Golf Course, which is the home course for the Arizona State Sundevils. I'm an Alum and carry the pitchfork proudly.

cimg2157.jpg

You are my hero. Go DEVILS!

Fingers crossed for selection Sunday.

No Karsten online shop, or I would have ordered one immediately.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I use the Scotty Cameron Pivot Tool. The thing is designed totally wrong though. The way it is shaped you want to dig in and pull up, but in reality you want dig down and push towards the center.

Archived