Unofficial Titleist Hybrid-14 bag review

Any chance an owner of the Hybrid 14 bag is able to provide a measurement of the distance between the centre of the two hinges? 🙏

measurement.png

• Like 1

Cobra F8+ Driver
Cobra F9 3-4 Wood
Cobra F8 3 Hybrid
Wilson Staff C300 Forged Irons 4i-GW
Wilson Staff Model Wedges 54° & 60°
Wilson Staff 'The Bean' Putter

Any chance an owner of the Hybrid 14 bag is able to provide a measurement of the distance between the centre of the two hinges? [emoji120]
measurement.png.70e71091dd697dc64ca444208962727a.png

I had it around 7-7 1/4 if I remember correctly. I was hoping the smaller top of the hybrid 5 also meant a narrower gap but I think they’re the same. My push cart can’t accommodate legs with more than around a 6 inch spacing.

[mention]azstu324 [/mention] can actually measure it for you since I don’t have the bag anymore, but figured I’d share a rough estimate for you.
  • Like 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

Thanks very much mate, that's close enough. I just measured the opening part on my buggy and it's 6" at it's widest too, what a shame 😭

Back to the drawing board.

Cobra F8+ Driver
Cobra F9 3-4 Wood
Cobra F8 3 Hybrid
Wilson Staff C300 Forged Irons 4i-GW
Wilson Staff Model Wedges 54° & 60°
Wilson Staff 'The Bean' Putter

On 3/17/2021 at 6:54 AM, edingc said:

I like 14-way tops that allow for some flexibility. I don't think I could have gone with the Woode either. The clubs shifting out of place slightly would have bothered me too much!

I switched to a 14-way from a 4-way, and boy I tell ya... What a difference that was! I will never go back to anything less than a 14-way.

• Like 3

Irons: :mizuno-small: MP-33, Stiff, 3-pw

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue, Regular Flex

Driver: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max D, Regular Flex, 10.5 loft

Righty

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

30 handicap🦽

• 3 months later...

This bag fits in a standard push cart contrary to previous comments. The legs just need to be "snapped" in. 

It's a very nice bag.   It also repels water much, much, better than my previous Titleist Sun Mtn bag.   

See attached photos of the bag with the Caddytek push cart (Costco).  I also tested it on a Clickgear at PGA Tour Superstore.   Really happy with the bag after two rounds.

20210709_155948.jpg

20210709_155825.jpg

• Like 3

Looks like you have a defective water bottle holder. 😆

What's in my Ping Pioneer Bag
Ping G400 Max 9.5˚, Alta CB 55 S-Flex
XXIO 4w, 7w, 5h, 6h, MP900 Graphite R-Flex
Callaway Apex '21 Forged 6-PW, UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 75 F3
Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome SM8 50.12F, 54.12D, 58.10S, Mitsubishi Tensei Pro AM2 Red R-Flex
LAB Golf DF 2.1 Black with Custom 1+28 Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour Black, LAB Press OG 3.0 Grip
Callaway Chrome Soft #1 Lost Ball on Tour - Mark Crossfield

8 hours ago, obstacle said:

This bag fits in a standard push cart contrary to previous comments. The legs just need to be "snapped" in. 

It's a very nice bag.   It also repels water much, much, better than my previous Titleist Sun Mtn bag.   

See attached photos of the bag with the Caddytek push cart (Costco).  I also tested it on a Clickgear at PGA Tour Superstore.   Really happy with the bag after two rounds.

20210709_155948.jpg

20210709_155825.jpg

Glad it worked for you! There was no way I was going to be able to snap or lock my legs in there without breaking the legs. It looks like your caddytec top is the older standard clip system where I have the one with firm plastic bars that lock the top of the bag in. Maybe the spacing is narrower on mine than yours. 

it’s great to see it working for some folks though. Such a nice bag. 

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

• 1 month later...