TESTERS WANTED! ×

Anything ever get stolen from you at a course?

Yesterday I posted about a small item that was stolen off of my bag the other day.  In the discussion I posted about my best friend having had his Scotty Cameron TI get stolen out of his bag last year.  This sparked my curiosity, have you ever had anything get stolen from you while at the golf course?  Hopefully not, but I know unfortunately I can't be the only one.   

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

In a manner of speaking. In the summer we live at a condo that surrounds a private course - one day I was headed to the driving range in my golf cart and when I went around  a sharp curve, my OW fell out of the cart - didn't realize it til I got to the range. Went back to the spot where I was sure I lost it and it wasn't there. Checked in the pro shop several times and no one turned it in. It had our name on it - so I figure some kids found it and decided to keep it. I was disappointed that no one turned it in. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Not stolen, but I've accidentally left things in my cart and realized it after I got home and got everything out of my car. Immediately called the course and no one saw it nor was it turned in to L&F. 

IDEA FOR CART MANUFACTURERS: Don't make the front storage compartments black, everything hides in there.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Left my rangefinder and my XR 11W (yes, I know) on the 9th fairway at a local course. Discovered them missing on #10 and went back to ask the guys behind us if they had picked them up. Nope, was the answer. Drove back to 9 and no club/laser. There was however, a Ping 7i in the exact spot where my junk had been. Went back to the 10 tee and asked the guys if it was their club and one said yes. It doesn't take Colombo to figure out what happened. Disgraceful.

4 hours ago, Headhammer said:

Not stolen, but I've accidentally left things in my cart and realized it after I got home and got everything out of my car. Immediately called the course and no one saw it nor was it turned in to L&F. 

IDEA FOR CART MANUFACTURERS: Don't make the front storage compartments black, everything hides in there.

The course I work at has a lot of senior members, and they are ALWAYS forgetting things in the carts, rangefinders, cell phones, glasses and wallets.  I pride myself on making sure these guys get their lost belongings.  I will call their house and ask them if they have an item that was left behind and we all make sure the forgotten item gets placed in a special area for them in the pro shop to wait until they can pick it up. 

We've all done it.  Hell one of the best and worst inventions is the stupid magnets now on cases for rangefinders.  We all stick them to the metal support post on the cart but they are often forgotten at the end of the day, especially after having a few cold ones.   

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

1 hour ago, ballplayer002003 said:

We've all done it.  Hell one of the best and worst inventions is the stupid magnets now on cases for rangefinders.  We all stick them to the metal support post on the cart but they are often forgotten at the end of the day, especially after having a few cold ones.   

That's exactly what happened to my last rangefinder....magnet to the post and forgetting it.  Unfortunately, whoever found it wasn't quite as honest as you.  I ended up buying a new one after nobody found it ... (private club, so limited exposure to just anyone)

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Left my favorite Broncos towel clipped to the back basket of my cart; kept checking back with the pro shop, but no dice. It just so happened that I got my first and only ace during the same outing so I figure it was a fair trade.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

20 hours ago, CarlH said:

That's exactly what happened to my last rangefinder....magnet to the post and forgetting it.  Unfortunately, whoever found it wasn't quite as honest as you.  I ended up buying a new one after nobody found it ... (private club, so limited exposure to just anyone)

That's shocking, especially since it was at a private club.  What a shame

I have a several times.. Wait, those were my hopes and dreams of a great round.. LOL

My buddy left his cell phone in the cart the last day of our golf trip.. Luckily we were staying at my in-laws about 1 hour away that night, had to get up in the morning drive the hour up and back to head home.. Luckily he called the night he realized it and the pro at the clubhouse ran to the carts that we had used, and found it otherwise it would have been gone.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

8 hours ago, ballplayer002003 said:

That's shocking, especially since it was at a private club.  What a shame

My guess is one of the bag attendants, but who knows.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Mentioned this in your other thread about the Custom Scotty Cameron Headcover.

But remembered I did have a club stolen from the course.  It was definitely my fault as I was unsure about a driving iron or driver on the tee - chose driver and forgot my driving iron on the tee box.  What's interesting is that this is not a club that someone is going to want most likely.  Let me explain.

I'm a Lefty, so that already takes brings number down of people who could play this.  Next it was a 2 iron Mizuno Fli Hi driving iron that was probably 10 years old and looked it with a Steel shaft.  Someone might have gotten 30 bucks for it, but not much.

image.png.aa8dfaa738ac6a0deb5807d387593664.png

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

At the country club, never.

Growing up, going to school in the hood, stuff would get stolen all the time. Not referring to on the course, but if you leave your backpack on the side of the basketball court, you gotta watch out lol.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

1 hour ago, juspoole said:

But remembered I did have a club stolen from the course.  It was definitely my fault as I was unsure about a driving iron or driver on the tee - chose driver and forgot my driving iron on the tee box.  What's interesting is that this is not a club that someone is going to want most likely.  Let me explain.

I'm a Lefty, so that already takes brings number down of people who could play this.  Next it was a 2 iron Mizuno Fli Hi driving iron that was probably 10 years old and looked it with a Steel shaft.  Someone might have gotten 30 bucks for it, but not much.

Wait...you could hit that thing?  That's impressive.  haha I'm not sure why ANYONE would want that.  😆😆.  In all seriousness, I bet you had that for a while and simply loved that club.  I think we have all had those in our bag, that one club that was just old faithful!  That sucks.  Did you replace it with the identical club or did you upgrade?

• 5 months later...
On 3/17/2021 at 7:07 PM, juspoole said:

The 18º Mizuno Fli Hi II driving iron with Exsar Blue shaft was one of the most useful golf clubs that I've  ever owned in my life.

It's a 2004 model, if I remember correctly, but I could easily drag it out and play it right now.

[I am, after all, playing a 1978 Ram Zebra putter.]

Mine, however, is a right handed model, unlike the one in the photo

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

I had a part time job as a cart guy between 88-'90, at The Arizona Golf Resort and Conference Center,  while stationed at the Old Williams AFB in Chandler.

The amount and variety of items left in the cart cubby holes is amazing, the following are the most memorable that I personally found and outcomes:

Porche Carrera Sunglasses and case : Owner came up to me in a very rude/sarcastic manner and said something like "Guess you never saw a pair of sunglasses ?" I asked him to describe them, he described the sunglasses and case I had earlier taken inside, I walked in, handed him the case and to my surprise in an equally rude/sarcastic voice said "Guess you don't get to keep them uh?" and walked away.

Women's checkbook-Wallet- about an hour after I again placed the wallet in side the pro shop, in secure area, saw woman walking in a hurry towards pro shop, I asked her if I could help her, she said she left wallet with apartment rent inside, I walked in, gave her wallet, she opened it, all the money was inside, did not take reward she wanted to give me, didn't feel right.

Men's club member lost wallet with money and credit cards, day after we were told that the police had been contacted and we would all be interviewed. Week passed with nothing, asst. Pro asked what was going on, we were told he had found wallet in golf bag, no apology after we were all accused of "stealing" it .

Also found with owner not coming forward to claim: Dentures, countless cheap sunglasses, a unused condom in packet, playboy magazine, hundred's of half eaten sandwiches and chip bags, one joint, a bra with a strap missing, hundreds of golf balls and gloves in various conditions and a polaroid picture of some one's kid.

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

Been fortunate enough to not have had anything stolen, unless you are counting the ravens, around the courses in North and South Carolina, that will steal any small snack that isn't nailed down out of your cart!

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

On 3/17/2021 at 6:07 PM, juspoole said:

I have that same club but it is twisted around to fit a right handed guy.  

WITB

Driver - Taylormade M6

3wd - Taylormade RBZ

Hybrids - Taylormade RBZ

Irons - Taylormade RSi1

Putter - Macgregor Smoothie

Full set of clubs out of my trunk in the course parking lot.  Finished a round, put away the clubs and went in for dinner.  Came out to find my trunk open, no clubs.  Many years ago.  Ping Eye 2 BeCu Irons, Ping Laminated Woods.  Needless to say, my weekend golf trip with 2 days to go ended short.  Played well earlier that day though, and the steak was good.

Edited by Tiftaaft
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

It just comes to mind that I've had my money stolen from me on the course by unscrupulous sandbaggers.

Still can't think of any equipment, though.

I won't brag because I still have at least a  little bit of golf in front of me so it could still happen.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

3 hours ago, BostonSal said:

It just comes to mind that I've had my money stolen from me on the course by unscrupulous sandbaggers.

Still can't think of any equipment, though.

I won't brag because I still have at least a  little bit of golf in front of me so it could still happen.

And we get back to Rhoald Dahl's famous words, "gambling is not a sin....provided that you always win." If I play, it's at most for drinks or lunch cause it forces more time with my partners in a different environment, so just good vibes all around regardless of winning and losing. 

Rag tag bag, but it does the job. 

Taylormade R1 driver.

Ping G400 3 wood.

Cleveland Halo Launcher 3 hybrid.

Cleveland CBX launcher irons (5-PW). 

Assorted wedges (48, 52, 58).

Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 putter.

I actually just went through the rangefinder issue, left my bushnell stuck to the post with the magnet and left the cart at the cart barn to be washed at the end of the day, got home and was getting stuff out of my bag and realized I left the rangefinder (I put the rangefinder case in the pocket where I put my wallet)

Called the course spoke to the pro shop he said hang on and I will call over to the barn, gets back on the phone "they said they didnt find one, you sure you didn't leave it on the course somewhere?"

🙄

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

8 hours ago, TBT said:

I actually just went through the rangefinder issue, left my bushnell stuck to the post with the magnet and left the cart at the cart barn to be washed at the end of the day, got home and was getting stuff out of my bag and realized I left the rangefinder (I put the rangefinder case in the pocket where I put my wallet)

Called the course spoke to the pro shop he said hang on and I will call over to the barn, gets back on the phone "they said they didnt find one, you sure you didn't leave it on the course somewhere?"

🙄

Same happened to me with my Precision Pro. Called the course immediately, left 2 messages, on the third call I got someone and the immediate response was "nope, sorry, nothing's been turned in. Can't help". 

😕 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

12 hours ago, MNUte said:

And we get back to Rhoald Dahl's famous words, "gambling is not a sin....provided that you always win." If I play, it's at most for drinks or lunch cause it forces more time with my partners in a different environment, so just good vibes all around regardless of winning and losing. 

Our little side bets rarely include the deed to the ranch.

I merely exaggerate for literary effect.

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

On 3/17/2021 at 8:46 PM, ballplayer002003 said:

Wait...you could hit that thing?  That's impressive.  haha I'm not sure why ANYONE would want that.  😆😆.  In all seriousness, I bet you had that for a while and simply loved that club.  I think we have all had those in our bag, that one club that was just old faithful!  That sucks.  Did you replace it with the identical club or did you upgrade?

Geez - just now saw this.....sorry in the delay.

I ended up trying a hybrid then a couple other driving irons over the years that I did not really get along with.  Now, I know much more about what will work and pretty happy with my hybrid and driving iron. 

I did find another one soon after, but they wanted like $140 for the club and it was not the correct shaft and I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Someone stole my locker, took the padlock off and emptied it, leaving everything nicely in the corner of the changing room and put their padlock on it.

My Dad had a Polo shirt stolen from the locker room, went to get changed after his round and it was gone

:callaway-small:, Driver, Mavrik Max 10.5*, Aldila rouge white 60, XS flex

:mizuno-small:, 3 Wood, MX-700, S flex

:callaway-small:, 4 Hybrid, Mavrik Max, S flex

:Sub70: , 5-PW 699 Pro, KBS Tour S flex

:titelist-small:, Wedges, Vokey, 52*, 56*, 60*

:odyssey-small:, Putter, Stroke Lab Black #7

:titleist-small:, Pro V1

1 hour ago, benb1989 said:

Someone stole my locker, took the padlock off and emptied it, leaving everything nicely in the corner of the changing room and put their padlock on it.

My Dad had a Polo shirt stolen from the locker room, went to get changed after his round and it was gone

Did you return the favour?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I never saw this thread before - I have never had anything stolen but like others I've had two wedges - "found" by someone else and not returned.  One was at a muni, the other was at a private club where I had been a guest - that one really hurt as it was the Gap Wedge to a set, one that I hit quite well.

I did have my bag stolen twice, once from the back of my car when my son left it in there - long story and best thing that every happened to me equipment wise as the pro at my club handled the insurance company perfectly and set me up with a great set - the bones of the one that I played my best golf ever with - actually the only change from that set was putter for about 10 years.  The second time was when my entire van was stolen out of my drive way. 

Fortunately the police found that in less than a day.  I had packed it to go to a church convention the night before - it had all of my vestments and several religious books. The police said it was probably joy riding kids and that they may have gotten spooked when they saw what was in the rear portion of the van.  It was less in a back ally less than a mile from my house.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Revkev, Having the police find your bag in less than a day sounds like divine intervention!  

I have "lost" a pair of nice Oakley's and a few wedges, but fortunately, I don't keep my bag in the car, so haven't lost any critical clubs.  Knock on wood!

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

3 hours ago, MattF said:

Did you return the favour?

After a quick phone call to the person I went back the next day and the locker was empty again so I reclaimed it

:callaway-small:, Driver, Mavrik Max 10.5*, Aldila rouge white 60, XS flex

:mizuno-small:, 3 Wood, MX-700, S flex

:callaway-small:, 4 Hybrid, Mavrik Max, S flex

:Sub70: , 5-PW 699 Pro, KBS Tour S flex

:titelist-small:, Wedges, Vokey, 52*, 56*, 60*

:odyssey-small:, Putter, Stroke Lab Black #7

:titleist-small:, Pro V1