thetiler

scotland

hi seems to be all american posts sites etc is it worth me hanging arround as i am enjoing reading a lot of the stuff especially the fake clubs as i have been done with this myself

Golf is universal... it doesn't matter where you're from... outside the US and Canada, we got Aussies, Germans, Spaniards, Asians, etc... so it really doesn't matter :D

Everyone is welcome on MGS. It seems to me (unscientific observation) that we actually have a higher percentage of international contributors than most sites that I visit.

Welcome!

I'm from South America but currently living in Australia....

and, if they let Canadians in, why wouldn't they let everybody else in ? hehehehehe; :D

thetiler, please come join I am sure plenty of member would like to talk to you especially since your from the home of golf!! Welcome and post your clubs on the new thread for introductions

Where you from, bro?

Where you from, bro?

I was born in Colombia, lived in NY during my high-school years and came to Australia for University and have been here for 11 years now!

Topic moved to the Member Introduction section.

Hopefully the Scottish original poster will tell us more about himself :)

im 48 years old had an operation on my spine and had 4 discs removed which left me having to learn to walk again , so on constant morphine and use the golf as a pleasant form of pphysio , but i cant stop buying clubs , have only played 4 years and went through a lot of drivers had the hippo hex as a starter then the cobra l4v, cobra l5v cobra s91, now i go with the taylormade burner superfast , would like the cobra zl but to expensive at the moment, anyway am a member of my local parkland course ,play of 18, and ussually play 4 to five times a week, and as a canny scotsman always on the lookout for a bargain , as i have said the clubs look a lot cheaper in america

Yo, Si from Inverness here... I work for american golf up here, saw you wanting a Cobra ZL... We have them on offer at £149 just now... www.americangolf.co.uk or pop into one of our stores...

and, if they let Canadians in, why wouldn't they let everybody else in ? hehehehehe; :D

Whadda card..

This says that I am in Texas, and am right now, but next month I will be participating from Bulgaria and Turkey and Germany.