Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Lessons next week

Starting lessons next week. Bit nervous because it will be teaching an old dog a new trick. Undoing really year's of over the top. Hoping to click with the pro and he has enough open slots to allow once a week for 6 week which is something I suppose I need to clarify. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Been thinking about taking a few lessons myself

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Good luck! Taking lessons has been the best thing for my game and moved me from shooting low-mid 90s to low 80s with regularity after only a few changes. I just had what I think is my 12th lesson since Nov. 2019 yesterday. 

I don't think I would have improved as much as I have in two years without the lessons, especially with the quality of strike. I still have my struggles but it's great having someone else take a look at what needs improving.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

7 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Starting lessons next week. Bit nervous because it will be teaching an old dog a new trick. Undoing really year's of over the top. Hoping to click with the pro and he has enough open slots to allow once a week for 6 week which is something I suppose I need to clarify. 

I would not do a once a week lesson. Unless you are spending at least an hour everyday working on whatever came out of your lesson your body will not have enough time to start to make the changes needed before moving onto something else.

2-3 weeks between lessons is more appropriate. Swing changes don’t happen overnight and for many it’s a long process. Tiger made swing changes and it took him 18 months or so every time

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

7 hours ago, pulledabill said:

That’s awesome! I’ve done lessons off-and-on for the last few years and the hardest time is right at the beginning, finding that swing-thought that sinks-in, and doing the drills the coach gave. It’s great when you’re with the coach because they’re right there with video, and pointing things out. Once I’ve left, within just a couple days, it was difficult to repeat exactly what we did in the lesson. I’ve always wanted to go more frequently at the start, I really think it would’ve helped the thoughts and movements sink-in faster.

Enjoy!!!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Hope it goes well. Remember to communicate with the instructor and ask for clarification if you don’t understand something.

Also keep in mind that while once a week sounds great, you may need more time between lessons to work on the changes.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 hours ago, pulledabill said:

That's been my plan after the recent project of moving into composite shafts. My main focus for lessons is with the driver and finding fairways more consistently.  Now that I've been tracking my play stats more closely the last couple of years, this is my weakest link.  I have bad memories of the last time I did the lessons thing.  It was decades ago and had me so screwed up that I lost interest in the game.  I'm going to be crystal clear with whoever I end up with as an instructor that I just want small adjustments that my limited shoulder turn can accommodate. 

My challenge will be finding someone back home in MT... may have to wait until next winter.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

10 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Sounds great!  I recently committed to an 18 lesson block over a 12 month period.  Once a week may not be the best route, though.  You need to have time to ingrain the change before the next lesson, otherwise you're going to just be repeating the same issue.  Now, if you're going to work steadfastly between lessons that may work, but I know, in my case, I need a couple of weeks between the lessons.  I'm fortunate that my coach is around and can do a quick spot check between lessons.  Good luck with the swing change.  Changing decades of bad habits is difficult for an old guy like me!  🙂  I've done about 6 lessons so far, but haven't seen scores dropping (if anything, they're up a tad, but more consistent).  To be fair, however, it is winter golf currently and hoping to capitalize on an improved swing as our weather and course conditions improve.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

For me, what I have found important is being able to ask questions or send a quick swing video between lessons. For example, if I have been prescribed a drill, I may want to have my instructor take a look at me performing the drill to make sure I didn't start doing something really wrong. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

@pulledabill lessons have been the best investment i’ve made in my game. i’ve taken about a dozen since the fall. 

i went weekly for the first month, and have spaced things out since then. 

good luck and i hope you and your instructor hit it off and get in a rhythm. there’s just no substitute for in-person instruction IMO. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

I would not do a once a week lesson. Unless you are spending at least an hour everyday working on whatever came out of your lesson your body will not have enough time to start to make the changes needed before moving onto something else.
2-3 weeks between lessons is more appropriate. Swing changes don’t happen overnight and for many it’s a long process. Tiger made swing changes and it took him 18 months or so every time

This is great advice - my first thought was once a week maybe too much also for these reasons. You might benefit more from 4 lessons every other week than 6 lessons in 6 weeks depending upon you available practice time.

Good luck regardless.

I had a lesson 2 weeks ago ball/hand position were my key adjustments - I haven’t had enough time to practice/play but when I get it right I hit done solid shots. Hit some very nice irons in nasty wind on the back this week when I played with the MGS guys.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Several buddies said give it to keep it in two week intervals as well 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Had my first lesson in years yesterday. Was brilliant. Focused on 1 thing and a pre shot routine and the difference was dramatic. Will have one a month I think now. 

Driver: Titleist TSi2 10 / Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue Raw 65 S

3 Wood: Titleist TSi3 15 / Project X RDX Smoke Black 70 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist TSi3 18 / Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Red 7 S

4 Iron: Titleist U500 / Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85 S

5 - 9 Irons: Mizuno 921 Tour / Nippon Modus 3 120 S

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 46F, 50F, 54S & 58M / Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport Select (2016) / BGT Stability Tour

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

I've been wanting to try lessons myself .   Hope they go well for you and you click with the pro.

Last lesson I took was about 10 years ago and he was trying to change my swing to mirror his own.  Had me trying to narrow my stance much more than what is correct.  Maybe it was good for him since he was about 5 inches shorter and 60 pounds lighter and much more flexible.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

28 minutes ago, juspoole said:

I've been wanting to try lessons myself .   Hope they go well for you and you click with the pro.

Last lesson I took was about 10 years ago and he was trying to change my swing to mirror his own.  Had me trying to narrow my stance much more than what is correct.  Maybe it was good for him since he was about 5 inches shorter and 60 pounds lighter and much more flexible.  

this is what keeps me from getting lessons - first, they're not cheap, second, it's a bit of an unknown - sure you can ask some preliminary questions about their teaching methods and stuff, but once you get there and they start trying to change your swing into something that is not normal you've just blown a good chunk of $ and wasted your time...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1st lesson down and  it went well enough that I signed up for a series of 6. 1st lesson was free, 6 paid, then 2 free ones for a total of 9 1 hour lessons. Started out with 15 minutes of talking about shops philosophy, current game, and goals.  One thing I liked what that he said that he will work to find what I understand as we all learn differently. Plus he is raising a daughter on his own as did I so for personal reasons I liked that. 

After hitting a dozen balls we watched my swing and went over a few #s. He liked my setup, grip, and takeaway some of the time, but didnt like my outside in swing or my most if the time early release. I can get quick as well with tempo. He instantly asked if I was a baseball player. Which I was.  We went over a few things and instantly added 12 to 15 yards with my wedge and my numbers instantly improved  on Trackman and my ball contact improved by not being as steep. We did a few drills and went over swing thoughts to get my hands where he wants them on top and drills to help with my early release.

Everything is video taped and logged with notes for reference. 

He liked 2 weeks between lessons mostly because life gets in the way at times so he doesn't want to get backed up on drills due to not getting practice in. 

I left feeling optimistic and with a lighter  wallet. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

45 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

1st lesson down and  it went well enough that I signed up for a series of 6. 1st lesson was free, 6 paid, then 2 free ones for a total of 9 1 hour lessons. Started out with 15 minutes of talking about shops philosophy, current game, and goals.  One thing I liked what that he said that he will work to find what I understand as we all learn differently. Plus he is raising a daughter on his own as did I so for personal reasons I liked that. 

After hitting a dozen balls we watched my swing and went over a few #s. He liked my setup, grip, and takeaway some of the time, but didnt like my outside in swing or my most if the time early release. I can get quick as well with tempo. He instantly asked if I was a baseball player. Which I was.  We went over a few things and instantly added 12 to 15 yards with my wedge and my numbers instantly improved  on Trackman and my ball contact improved by not being as steep. We did a few drills and went over swing thoughts to get my hands where he wants them on top and drills to help with my early release.

Everything is video taped and logged with notes for reference. 

He liked 2 weeks between lessons mostly because life gets in the way at times so he doesn't want to get backed up on drills due to not getting practice in. 

I left feeling optimistic and with a lighter  wallet. 

Sounds great, I'd say you are on the right track...you've left your first lesson feeling optimistic and excited, and motivated by some of the instant feedback you got.  In my experience, lessons go south when the instructor tries to give you too many things to work on and the whole process becomes bewildering with too many different things to think about.  

My advice to you though is you've made an investment...get the most out of it by putting in the work between lessons so that you can show up having made actual improvement.  If you don't, a good instructor will be forced to hammer home the same things, in which case you've wasted your money getting more of the same.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

15 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

My advice to you though is you've made an investment...get the most out of it by putting in the work between lessons so that you can show up having made actual improvement.  If you don't, a good instructor will be forced to hammer home the same things, in which case you've wasted your money getting more of the same.

This isn't directed at @pulledabill specifically, but this is sage advice. I practice quite a bit and even for me it can take 3-4 months/lessons with a lot of practice in between before seeing changes come to fruition. Heck, it took all of 2020 to get my takeaway right, and I still occasionally fall into bad habits. 

Obviously, a coach will continue to take your money even if you aren't progressing all that much. While there are certainly "bad" coaches out there, there is a lot of onus on the student to practice the drills/changes prescribed.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I do have the advantage of getting most of my range balls free and a chance to see multiple instructors at work at the range. I've taken maybe 6-8 lessons with 3 instructors over the years and so far this guy is miles in front of the others and 1 of them was a PGA tour player. Plus I'm older and I'm motivated to get my over the top fixed. If thats all that happens, it will be worth it. I also am making a 80 mile round trip for the lessons.

At this point Id rather gamble $600 and a couple tanks of gas as opposed  to leaving yards on the course and killing my hands at the range on a much too steep swing banging balls while stuck at a 7.5 ghin. 

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

9 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

I do have the advantage of getting most of my range balls free and a chance to see multiple instructors at work at the range. I've taken maybe 6-8 lessons with 3 instructors over the years and so far this guy is miles in front of the others and 1 of them was a PGA tour player. Plus I'm older and I'm motivated to get my over the top fixed. If thats all that happens, it will be worth it. I also am making a 80 mile round trip for the lessons.

At this point Id rather gamble $600 and a couple tanks of gas as opposed  to leaving yards on the course and killing my hands at the range on a much too steep swing banging balls while stuck at a 7.5 ghin. 

Well, we're all pulling for you here...keep at it and let us know how you're progressing.  Frankly, to be a single digit and gaming 919 Tours with a steep over the top action, you've got to have some pretty good timing and overall athleticism.  Just be patient with yourself, and put in the work.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1: