Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Bryce

Seattle, Washington

I walk 90% of my rounds. Riding is a rare occasion. 

I currently use a Caddytek 3 wheel push cart. 

Driver: Cobra Radspeed (Fujikura Motore F1 X-stiff shaft)

3 Wood: Cobra Speedzone (Atmos Tour Spec Black X-stiff shaft)

Hybrid: Ping G410 (KBS proto hybrid shaft)

Irons: Ping i210 4-U (KBS C-taper S 120)

Wedges: Vokey  56* M Grind (bent to 55), 60* M grind

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Steve Greenwood

Norco, CA

I currently play with a foursome on Tuesdays and Fridays.  We all walk and I use a Caddytek three wheel push cart.  I need to walk to get my exercise in, lower my blood pressure and burn some calories.   It would be incredible being able to show up and show off to my group with the Moto.......

Doug

Troy AL

I do not walk a majority of rounds. I want to start. I asked my wife about getting me a cart for my birthday. When I told her the price she told me I didn't need it. If chosen,  I can show her I will use the cart and maybe I will get one for Father's day. 

As someone who has had major leg surgery, walking a golf course with a pull cart is tough. A cart that does the work for me would be wonderful as I would live to be able to simply walk the course. I would love to give this a try.

Wow, 2000+ posts, and I bet 1500 of you folks have absolutely zero chance.  Please read the rules about these review opportunities.  If you've joined thinking this is a give-away, a raffle, if you've never contributed your opinions or experience here, you have zero chance.  These opportunities are for those who the management trusts to give honest and extensive commentary and opinions about these devices.  And the reason they trust people is that they "know" them through their history of posts in the forums here.  So if anyone actually reads this, please participate, please join our merry crew here. its a lot of fun to learn about people and courses and swings and equipment and rules and cooking and all of the other stuff we discuss.  And once you're known, maybe you WILL get selected for a review.

Now that I got that off my chest, I'd love a new electric trolley, but I have one (from a rival company) that is working just fine for me.  If you've never used one, I think you'll be amazed at how it changes your golfing experience.  Good luck to those who DO have a chance to write a review, I'll be interested to read all about it.

• Love 1

:titelist-small: Irons Titleist AP2 714, KBS Tour S, 3 flat

:callaway-small: Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:vokey-small: 52, 56, and 60 wedges

:ping-small: B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Randy

Spring, TX

At 76 years old, I currently ride every time I play golf but my doctor is encouraging me to walk and this appears to be a great way to, perhaps, make the doctor happy and, hopefully, improve my health.

I'm an avid golfer who plays 2 - 3 rounds a week with 3 golfers, who walk the course. However, due to severe knee problems, I have needed to wear a knee brace with metal inserts to compensate for a bowed and unstable knee that buckles frequently and I have been relegated to riding a cart. I had knee replacement surgery in January, which will now enable me to walk the course. Consequently, I have been trying to identify what is the best golf motorized push cart. I would love to be a tester of your golf cart and a poster golfer for other golfers who have had knee replacement surgery. Thank you for considering me. David Broaden

Mike

New Haven CT

I walk carrying my bag every round. Have been thinking about getting a smart caddy. However, I questioned if it justified the money it costs. Would love to try it out!

Hey mygolfspy crew, what an amazing opportunity you guys are offering. I'm Bill and I'm from Red Bluff, CA. I currently walk and carry my bag 100% of my rounds. I have been a loyal walker for ally golfing life and have recently began looking into push carts as a way to stay fresh during my round. I have been reading and analyzing multiple sources for push cart info but my first avenue of research is always mygolfspy. I would love the opportunity to give back to the mygolfspy community by testing the motocaddy cart. Good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to reading other reviews if I'm not selected. 

Bill W