Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

First name: Scott

City & State: Fort Worth, TX

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes.  I play about 75 rounds per year and try to walk about 85% of them.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Clicgear 3.0 (time for upgrade!)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Jesse

Sacramento,CA

Yes I walk most rounds, typically 2-3 a week, unless the course layout is prohibitive. 

I use a Clicgear 3.0 that I have had for around 10 years.

My name is Peter and I live in Vista, CA. I currently ride a golf cart for most of my 90 rounds a year. I'm a 12 handicap and I would love the opportunity to test out one of your electric walking carts. I've played golf for over 50 years. Thank you. 

Name: Cameron

Push Cart: Rovic RV1S

I walk every time I play usually . Rare occasion I will get a cart as I love walking the greens. This electric cart needs to be walked through some redwoods to really test out the maneuvering and great pictures and video so help me help you ? 🤔😏

Edited by Cameron Whalen
Public Privacy

Dennis

Minot , North Dakota 

Yes , I’m a walker

Bagboy  Triton

Driver - PXG 0811+ Proto w/ Fuji Ventus Blue stiff 

Fairway - Cleveland Launcher HB 5wood

Hybrids - 3 & 4, Cobra F8 

Irons - 4 - SW PXG 0211 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80g Stiff shafts

Wedges -58 Mizuno ES21

Putter - TaylorMade Tour Spider

Bag - BagBoy Chiller Stand Bag

Cart - BagBoy Nitron

Silence is Golden, Duct tape is Silver.

Wes blanchard

York, sc 

i play 1-2 times/week and walk 100% of the time. My course has a lot of walkers and there is high interest in electric carts. I currently use a 5 year old caddytek with a wobbly wheel. 

Alex

Cleveland, Ohio

Yes, walk anytime it is allowed.

Yes, TourTrek 360 Swivel

Edited by Lakeeriegolfer

Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9* Stock. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  Pro V1 (x) (x Left Dash)

Joe

Springfield, IL

I walk all my rounds, typically 2-3 times per week, and I am currently using a Clicgear 4.0

Driver:  :callaway-small:  XR 16  10.5 Evenflow Riptide CB 70 Stiff

3 Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue 13.5 Aldila Synergy Blue 60 Graphite Stiff

Hybrids:  :ping-small:  19*  G410 PING Alta CB 70 Red Stiff, 

Irons:  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg.f1b2fa6ebf0b61e70baef3d94ccd0a78.jpg 0211 4-9  True Temper Elevate 95, 2 upright, 1/2" long, Stiff

Wedges:  :ping-small: Glide 3.0 46*, 50*, 56*, 2 upright, 1/2" long

Putter: :taylormade-small: Daddy Long Legs

Bag: :nike-small: Air Hybrid Stand Bag-White

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Right Handed