Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Mark

porter ranch, ca

ride (but want to walk more)

clicgear 3.5

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 9° Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6 X
3W:  :taylormade-small: M2 (15°),  Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) X-Stiff, GolfPride MMC
21° Hybrid: :titelist-small:  910H, Diamana Blue board Stiff, GolfPride MMC
4-PW: :cobra-small: King Forged Tec, 1° up, UST Mamiya Recoil ES F4, GolfPride MMC align 
50°
:vokey-small: SM6 50.08F, DG S200, GolfPride BV Tour Velvet s
54°: :vokey-small: Vokey TVD 54.M, GolfPride MMC
60°
:vokey-small: Vokey TVD 60.V, GolfPride MMC
Putter: :scotty-small:  Cameron & Crown, Newport 2 
Ball:  :titelist-small: AVX Tour Yellow

Zade

Jacksonville, Alabama

I usually always use a cart, but would much rather walk. I have an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) in my chest that doesn't allow me to put any straps or weight over it. I would love to try this out! I'm only 28 and want to be able to walk with my friends again. 

I walk 1 or 2 rounds weekly.  Getting to be difficult as I get older.  We live in the Foothills of the Smoky Mountains.  This cart would be a game changer.

Thank you for the opportunity! The 

First name: Nick

City & State: West Hartford, CT

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes, I played close to 90 rounds, waited 3 months for my push cart and haven't looked back since.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Clicgear 4.0 but I find myself researching the electric carts lately

First name: Fred

City & State: Hummelstown PA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes - love to walk as often as I can! I think I have carded over 60 rounds over the last two seasons.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Yes - Bag Boy LT-450 two-wheel "pull" cart I got brand new on Craigslist probably 10 years ago for $15!

My wife walks with me for about half my rounds so I can get her to use it and have her perspective on it as well. "Two-fer" feedback! Thanks for the chance.

Jeff

Inlet Beach, FL 

Walk about 50% of the time. Wanting to walk more as I prep for Streamsong and Bandon this year.

Yes, I use a SpeedCart V2 (air in the tires, getting a little long in the tooth)

Luke

Madison, WI

I walk 80% of the time.  (75-80 rounds/summer or so walking)

i currently use a TGW 3 wheel push cart.

PING G400 LST @7.5 X flex

Taylormade Sim 3W @15 Fuji black 6x

Cobra Speedzone 2 and 4Hy S

AP3 4-PW Nippon 105 Tour Stiff

Cleveland CBX 50

Titleist VOKEY 54 and 58

Scotty Squareback 2 

Joe Joe 

Tulsa, OK

I walk 95% of all casual rounds (2-3x per week)

I carry and use a push cart (Dependent on bag size I'm using) (Clicgear Model 3)

William Jackson

Phoenix, Arizona

i walk +30 rounds a year. 

i curently use a Tour Trek three wheel waling cart.

Driver - Ping G425

3 Wood - ping G400

Hybrid - 19degree Ping G400

5 - 11 Honma TW-X

wedge - Cleveland ZipCore

Putter - Cobra Supernova

Paul 

Jacksonville Beach, FL 

I play 2-3 times per week. I walk every round (unless I’m playing in an event), so likely 95% of the time. I currently am pushing a Bag Boy Nitron. 

8 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

We could do a two for one here, I would start the test and give it a full month of break-in and testing, then go down to see Stu in SC, get in that round we have been talking about doing together (probably focused more on the après golf hole as I think conversation would exceed daylight) and pass along the electric cart to him since I really enjoy the physicality of pushing my Clicgear 3.5+ regardless of the slope encountered (even as steep as to require a zigzag path and lifting the downhill wheel to stop it rolling over) (yes seriously).

Hey I like that---Thanks

• Like 1

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex---  Irons 5 thru PW 2016 TM TP CBs Steelfiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy2 52* Stock regular shaft--- SW Callaway Mack Daddy PM grind modified to 10* bounce KBS wedge shaft R---- Putter Scotty Sante Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft you seriously think it was going anywhere? Bag Old School Burton Mini Staff non demontional no advertising