Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

First name -Blake Wise

City & State -Greenville, NC

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds - 50%

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one - I typically will carry my bag.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

I’ll be 70 in May. I walk a very hilly course in Minnespolis, Mn with my Sun Mountain 3-wheel pushcart.  I’m not ready to give up walking but need some assistance on “those hills!”  I play 3-4 times a week.   I’m a 9 handicap and would love to give your electric cart a full workout 

Brad

Rockford, Michigan

Yes

Clickgear 3.0, going on 10 years with it.  Hoping an electric one helps with the elbow tendinitis, pushing seems to aggravative it so resort to one hand pushing  

Dan

Portsmouth, NH

Just purchased a Rovic based off of your suggestion. I love walking courses and plan to use the Rovic when playing alone and my  wife will use it when we play together. Walking makes the whole experience better. We would love to test the electric cart.

Dan

First name = Josh

City & State = Indian Harbour Beach, FL

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds = Yes (at least 18-holes a week)

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one = Yes, I have a Clickgear

Alex

Dresher, PA

I walk about half of the rounds I play. I just joined a country club this year so am planning to increase that percentage. 

I use whatever the country club provides as a push cart, this leaves lots of room for improvement. 

In the bag:

Hand me ups from younger bro - Callaway RAZR set

On the way:

Ping G425 3wood on Oban Revenge 6 

5-PW PXG 0311 P Gen 3 on Aerotech Steelfiber 110

50, 54, 58 PXG 0311 on Aerotech Steelfiber 125 

Scotty Cameron Futura 6 

My best friend and I will only walk and would rather walk no matter where Were playing. Outings are about the only time we don’t walk.. took up golf at a later age and love taking it all in..

Tim from Waterford Ca. I am a die hard walker currently using a clicgear 3.5. Walk around 80 rounds a year.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Tittleist TS2

Rocketballz 3+
Callaway Apex 3 Hybrid

Taylormade p790 4-pw

vokey 56&60

cameron Newport 1.5

First name  Mike

City & State Mantneo Illinois

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: yes walk 3 to 4 times per week

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Clicgear 4.0