Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

On 3/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Parsa

Sterling, VA

I currently walk a majority of my rounds because it’s cheaper than riding and it gets some calories burning in the process.

I currently own a Bag Boy M-340 Pull cart. Would love to try this new cart though!

Matthew Patterson 

Burnsville Minnesota 

Usually about 50/50, this year I didn't get a cart pass with my membership. 

Spalding pull cart.

Robert

Greer, SC

I currently ride most rounds, but have considered walking more for the exercise.

I currently have a Wilson push cart.

Robbysan

18 Handicap

Nike Victory Red S 11.5° with Nike Fubuki K Regular (Str8 Fit) Driver

TaylorMade JetSpeed 3W / Velox Matrix 69g (stock) / Regular flex - 15°

Adams A12 OS Irons (3, 4, 5 Hybrids) (6-PW Standard)

Titleist SM5 Wedges (50, 54, 58)

I love to walk but carrying a bag is tough as you get older.  I have considered purchasing an electric cart but that is a major investment.  It would be great to test one and see if they work well and are worth it.  

Michael

Auburn, AL

I walk 80-90% of my rounds  

I use a TourTrek 360 3-Wheel Push Cart

Bart

annapolis, md

yes. I have had a trolley for years but have made a commitment in 2021 to walk every course that allows it. I keep it I’m my car. This past weekend was a 6 mile walk in the woods. I could have used an electric trolley as I faded towards the end of the round. 
I have a bag boy trolley 

thanks for considering me

Edited by bart

Ty

White House, TN

I do walk the majority of my rounds.

I currently have a Walker Trolley Cape Model

Thanks!

Titleist TSi3 9°--Diamana TB-series 50g S

Titleist TSi2 15°--Diamana TB-series 60g S

Titleist TSi2 18°--Diamana TB-series 60g S

Titleist U505 4i--Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 85g S

Titleist T200 (2021) 5-GW--Aerotech Steelfiber i95cw S, soft-stepped once

Vokey SM8 52.08 F Jet Black--TT Dynamic Gold S200 Black Onyx, 1° flat

Vokey SM8 56.08 M Jet Black--TT Dynamic Gold S200 Black Onyx, 1° flat

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11 34" w/ BGT Stability Polar and SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

First name : Tony

City & State: Detroit, MI

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes, Tues, Thur, & Sat

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Yes, Caddytek Caddy Lite 11.5 v2

Miles

Charleston, SC

I typically walk these days at my home course, but I enjoy it more and more each time I walk. Maybe I’m getting old? Either way, I’d love to experience and help you all test out a MOTOCADDY.

I currently do not own one. I use one that my course provides.

Thank You!

On 3/19/2021 at 1:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking  majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

On 3/19/2021 at 1:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Jacob

Missoula Mt.

I walk every time except when I'm playing with family.

I don't have a push cart

First name: Trevor 

City & State: San Diego, CA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes. Almost all.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: No, but please send help via this cart.

Trevor

Brooks

Scottsdale AZ

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds. Yes! Walk whenever I can. Get at least 10000 steps a round.

Do you use a push cart now. Yes I rent the push cart from the course. 

85E7C5FE-DD37-4B31-B1B6-7D110ED7C47D.jpeg

• Like 1

PXG 211s

Evnroll putter 

76D7D537-2AC5-415B-A13B-4F7E62A2B103.jpeg

Jeff

Seattle, Wa

I always walk when I’m playing golf.  I golf 3 to 4 times in a month and I use a Clicgear 3.5 model.  I would be more than happy to test this product out!  Cheers!!!

Christoph from Austria Tyrol

Homeclub is GC Westendorf in the middle of the mounains.

Alway use a trolley but never an electric one. Usually 3 rounds a week.

Until now i use a cheap trolley from Amazon

greets

William

Kitty Hawk, NC

I would love to test this cart. The cart that I have is over 30 years old. I usually carry a light bag to avoid the comments about my cart.

Aron

Southgate, MI

Bag Boy Quad XL

I’m a card carrying member of the push cart mafia and love my Bag Boy. The only issue that I have with it is that sometimes because of my height (I’m 6’8”) my lower back feels some strain. 

The main reason I want the opportunity is for my dad to try it. He’s a retired police officer who hurt his foot in the line of duty and can’t really walk the golf course any more. Pushing a cart or carrying a bag can mess with his balance and he doesn’t feel comfortable with either. He hates riding in a cart and has actually looked into purchasing something like this before but was concerned about the price tag, or if it would even work well enough for him.