Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

JEFF

Count me in! My Clic Gear is going on  ten!

Walk 90% of the time.

Tucson, AZ

Ping G400 driver

Srixon Z F65 3 Wood

Callaway Rogue 3 Hybrid (19 deg)

Srixon Z585 Irons 4-P

Cleveland CG10 GW (48)

Cleveland RTX 3 (54 and 58)

Ping Anser 4 (stainless)

Jake

Minneapolis, MN

I walk 90% of rounds and play once/week.

Right now I carry, but I am thinking about getting a pushcart.

I’m also a writer and can give you a clean, detailed write-up ;)

1W:  Ping G410 LST Tensei AV Raw Orange S

3W: Ping G410 Tensei AV Raw Orange X

1i: PXG 0311, MMT S

4H: Ping G410, Evenflow Black X

4-W: PXG 0211 Gen 1, Elevate Tour S

GW, SW: 50, 55 PXG 0311 Forged, Elevate Tour S

P: EVNROLL ER7, Steel

George

Sacramento, California

Use the old V1 Speed cart for 9 holes. Since I am 68 I use golf cart for 18 hole rounds

Name: Jon Gunnison

City/State:  Pinehurst, NC

Currently pushing a cart.  Push carts have just recently been approved at all Pinehurst courses where I belong. I’ve seen a few powered carts only. Clic Gear being one of them.  The push carts provided at Pinehurst are Sun Mountain.  I use the push carts about 75% of the time.  I play 20-22 rounds a month.

More and more Members are using push carts since the Club started to allow them. Powered carts are approved but I’ve only seen a handful so far.  Pinehurst has discussed providing powered push carts but no decision has been made.  Members are encouraged and can bring there own carts.

Hello. I use a sun mountain micro cart. I use the push cart most of the time but I have never had a motorized cart. I play about 50 to 70 times a year mostly around Baton Rouge Louisiana but I go on golf trips a few times a year. I bounce around to several different courses a month and soon I will be going to the Smoky Mountains where I plan to plan several rounds. I have been in the market for a high quality cart and the Motocaddy brand always interested me. I would love to test and review this cart at all the different courses I play. Thank you.

Matthew

Edited by Mr. B

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Matt

Baldwinsville, NY

I walk using a Clicgear 3.5+ pushcart 

TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid Stand Bag

Ping G400 Max 10.5° w/HZRDUS Smoke Black

PXG 0341 3 wood 15° w/Project X Even Flow Blue

Ping G30 Hybrid 3 19° w/Ping TFC 419H

Ping G410 Crossover 4 23° w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

PXG 0211 Irons 5 - Gap w/True Temper Elevate 95

Callaway Mack Daddy CB 54° W-Grind w/KBS HI-REV 2.0 105

Evnroll ER7 34”

Snell MTB-Black 

Mileseey PF210 Laser Rangefinder

Clicgear 3.5+

Richie

Boca Raton FL

Walk mostly in winter time so about 40% of my rounds. I would walk in summer with an electric cart!

Current Cart CaddyTek Explorer 4

Bag: Sun Mountain 4.5 14 way

Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5 deg (set to 9.9 deg/"little minus") Oban Devotion 6 Stiff 65g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

3W: Ping G410 14.5 deg Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange Stiff 70g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Hybrids: 19 deg and 22 deg Ping G410 hybrid Mitsubishi C6 Black Stiff 80g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Irons: 5-PW Irons PXG 0211 KBS C Taper Tour 120 Stiff -0.50" Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Wedges: 50, 54 and 58 deg Callaway MD5 JAWS 10 deg bounce S Grind Grip GP MCC  Plus4 Midsize

Putter:  PXG Gen2 Spitfire Armlock 37.5" SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 17"

Game Ball: Chromesoft X LS / Titleist Left Dot

Noah 

Papillion, Nebraska 

I am a high school and soon to be college golfer so I walk 95% of my rounds and am constantly walking during my practice as well. 
I never really use a push cart but I had a crappy one a couple years ago until it broke. 

Sid Advani

River Edge, NJ

I walk 2 - 3 rounds per week and currently use a ClickGear 3.5 push cart. 

John 

Archbald,Pa

I currently walk 95% of my rounds and I own a Bat Caddy X3R that I use for all my walking rounds. I play twice a week. Been looking at a few different carts now and Motocaddy is one of them. 

Edited by Jhob18

Scott

Fairfax, VT

I walk pretty much every time out and still carry.  Torn Achilles makes me think it might be time to push

Tyler 

Kaysville, Utah

I can't afford cart fees so I walk every round.

Used a no name 3 wheel cart from Amazon until this happened so currently I carry...

1616253874488828328056735124094.jpg

16162539012195595812446476698484.jpg

• Sad 1

Jonathan

Atlanta GA

About 100 of 146 last year. About 75% of this year

CaddyTek CP 1 S-8

Driver/3-wood: Ping G410 LST

Irons: G410 Power Spec w/ Project X 6.0

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 w/ Project X LZ

Putter: Nicklaus from a trash can years ago w/ a regrip (will only let myself buy a new one when I break 80🙃)

Would love to have the Motocaddy cart, I need to walk more for health reasons and this would give me the ability to enjoy the walk.

First name... Julian

City & State... White City, Oregon

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds... Yes

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one... Clicgear

Callaway Epic

Callaway 3&5 Deep

Adams XTD TI 3&4

Mizuno JPX 919 pro