Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

I discovered that carrying a bag is a big disadvantage, when I was much younger the fatigue factor is huge later in rounds.  Leads to bad form and off-line shots.  

As a sixty-three year old with a hip replacement, walking the course(s) is required exercise.  Any powered cart would gain my favor, (possible bias warning) I am accustomed to experimentation.  Used to do club repair as work.  I foresee the biggest differences to be on hilly courses and planning your approaches to any side-hill lies to be more tricky.  Do the motors have enough power, do the braking methods hold - without dumping your bag.  

If I could afford, and justify the costs, I would buy one today.  Which brand and model are the best value?  I look forward to knowing to answer.  If I am part of the testing, of not.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Count me in!

Matt Adorno

West Deptford, NJ

I walk every round with the current situation to be safe. 2-3 rounds per week and one range session. 

I’m using a Caddytek 3.0

-Masis
-Duarte, CA
-Yes. I like walking because it keeps me at a smooth tempo with my game. Don't feel like I'm rushing to play fast and I score better than riding.
-I use a Clicgear 4.0 three wheeler with an Ogio Alpha Convoy cart bag. I would love to test out an electric push cart to see how it performs on hills and compare my fatigue.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G973U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I walk all of my rounds on a very hilly course. I usually  use my push cart but I have been thinking of purchasing an battery powered cart. Motocaddy was one that I was looking at, along with several others.

Jason

Kingsley, Pennsylvania

Walk 30 plus rounds a year, I mostly carry these days, sold my bag boy 2 seasons ago.

I would love to put this through the test of some good hilly terrain here.

John Bullinger 

Howell, MI

Walk 18 holes a week with a rental cart and would love the opportunity to test the electric option! 

Edited by Jbull
Forgot city and state

Tony

Gleneden Beach, OR

I walk approximately 25% of my rounds and carry my bag when I do.   I would walk 90% (everything but tournaments) if I owned this. 

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Graham Frank

Chicago, IL

I walk about 15% of the rounds I play

I don’t use a pushcart right now, but would definitely be open to trying one. I mainly don’t walk because carrying my bag is a pain, but that could change if there was a pushcart I enjoyed using.

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Johnny                                             
Villa Rica Ga

I use to walk 100 percent of the time but as I got older it was too hard. I have owned several electric carts that just didn’t stand up to the grind. I would love to test and compare this motocaddy to the previous carts that I have owned to see how it would hold up in the long haul.

Eric 

Winterville, NC 

walked ~20 rounds last season, and I use whatever push carts are available for rent or free at my local courses. I’ve been wanting to buy a push cart, so maybe this season is the one where I finally pull the trigger!

Eric

Hello! I am active duty military and play at our home course at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I walk 95% of the time, carrying my bag, playing 2-3 rounds a week. Happy to join the test team!

David

First name: Drew

City & State: Zionsville, IN

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds:  yes, about 3/4

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: yes, Sun Mountain