Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

I discovered that carrying a bag is a big disadvantage, when I was much younger the fatigue factor is huge later in rounds.  Leads to bad form and off-line shots.  

As a sixty-three year old with a hip replacement, walking the course(s) is required exercise.  Any powered cart would gain my favor, (possible bias warning) I am accustomed to experimentation.  Used to do club repair as work.  I foresee the biggest differences to be on hilly courses and planning your approaches to any side-hill lies to be more tricky.  Do the motors have enough power, do the braking methods hold - without dumping your bag.  

If I could afford, and justify the costs, I would buy one today.  Which brand and model are the best value?  I look forward to knowing to answer.  If I am part of the testing, of not.

Count me in!

Matt Adorno

West Deptford, NJ

I walk every round with the current situation to be safe. 2-3 rounds per week and one range session. 

I’m using a Caddytek 3.0

Kyle 

Boise, Idaho

90% of my rounds I am walking courses in the foothills of the Sawtooth Mountains currently pushing a Bag Boy Quad XL

-Masis
-Duarte, CA
-Yes. I like walking because it keeps me at a smooth tempo with my game. Don't feel like I'm rushing to play fast and I score better than riding.
-I use a Clicgear 4.0 three wheeler with an Ogio Alpha Convoy cart bag. I would love to test out an electric push cart to see how it performs on hills and compare my fatigue.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G973U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I walk all of my rounds on a very hilly course. I usually  use my push cart but I have been thinking of purchasing an battery powered cart. Motocaddy was one that I was looking at, along with several others.

Jason

Kingsley, Pennsylvania

Walk 30 plus rounds a year, I mostly carry these days, sold my bag boy 2 seasons ago.

I would love to put this through the test of some good hilly terrain here.

John Bullinger 

Howell, MI

Walk 18 holes a week with a rental cart and would love the opportunity to test the electric option! 

Edited by Jbull
Forgot city and state

Tony

Gleneden Beach, OR

I walk approximately 25% of my rounds and carry my bag when I do.   I would walk 90% (everything but tournaments) if I owned this. 

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Graham Frank

Chicago, IL

I walk about 15% of the rounds I play

I don’t use a pushcart right now, but would definitely be open to trying one. I mainly don’t walk because carrying my bag is a pain, but that could change if there was a pushcart I enjoyed using.

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Johnny                                             
Villa Rica Ga

I use to walk 100 percent of the time but as I got older it was too hard. I have owned several electric carts that just didn’t stand up to the grind. I would love to test and compare this motocaddy to the previous carts that I have owned to see how it would hold up in the long haul.

Eric 

Winterville, NC 

walked ~20 rounds last season, and I use whatever push carts are available for rent or free at my local courses. I’ve been wanting to buy a push cart, so maybe this season is the one where I finally pull the trigger!

Eric

Hello! I am active duty military and play at our home course at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I walk 95% of the time, carrying my bag, playing 2-3 rounds a week. Happy to join the test team!

David

First name: Drew

City & State: Zionsville, IN

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds:  yes, about 3/4

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: yes, Sun Mountain