Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

First name - Ed

City & State - East Fishkill NY

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds  - 50%

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one - no

Edited by EdRocknik

Very interested. I play golf 2 times a week. 9 holes and 18 holes. I walk 90% of the time with another friend.  Ride with friends when on vacation out of state. Look forward to hearing from you for yes or no. 

Justin

Moultrie, GA

I walk about half of my rounds.  I also have a 12 year old junior golfer at home that walks most of his rounds pushing a cart.  May be interesting to see how it works for a junior golfer also.

We both use a clicgear 3.5+

Ernesto Sanchez

Kingsville, Texas

walk the majority of my rounds using a clicgear 4.0

thanks for the opportunity!!

Taylor 

Hillsboro, OR

Walk every round. 
Currently use a clicgear 3.5 or 4 depending on if my wife golfs with me or not. 

Breakfast ball?

Hello!  My name is Lee, and this year’s golf goal is to walk the course. 
I would be honored to test the Motocaddy Electric Golf Cart.

I ruptured my achilles heel and I am currently trying to recover and I am trying to walk more rounds to strengthen my achilles. 

Currently I do a combination of walking and cart. I would love to just walk and play without pushing the cart. 

David

Piedmont, OK

50/50 Walk/Drive

Clic gear rental (when needed)

Prefer to walk/hand carry, butOK weather sometimes prevents.  Most pull carts don't work well on heavily wooded courses here.  Would love to try an M5, as I absolutely hate "driving" a course.  I prefer to soak in all of the elements of the course while walking.

Alex 

Saratoga NY

member of 2 local courses, always walk ( one course is pretty long , kingsbury national) 

I use a push cart “caddie” d-650

Thank you for the opportunity!

Tenzin,

Queens, NY

I walk almost all the time carrying my bag. My last push cart fell apart after a friend borrowed it for so long I had to borrow it back. Anyhow the opportunity to have something is great and would be nice way to start 2021 golf. 

P.s. pick me 

Edited by Tenzin

Nick

Little Genesee, NY

I currently walk about 75% of my rounds

I only use a push cart if I rent it from the club.  And I only do that if I forget to switch bags and have my cart bag.  

Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver - 9.5° set at 8.5° - Tensei CK Blue 2G 60 Stiff Flex

Cleveland Classic XL 3 Wood - 15.5° - Matrix Ozik Stiff Flex

GigaGolf (you've probably never heard of them) Pursuit ps550 3 Hybrid - 18° - UST HDX 80 Stiff Flex

Cobra King F7 4-5 Hybrid - set at 23.5° - Fujikura Pro 75 Stiff Flex 

Adams XTD Ti Hybrid - ~28° - Matrix Ozik Altus Hq3 Red Stiff Flex

GigaGolf (you've probably never heard of them) Pursuit C510 Forged Cavity Irons 6-PW - Stiff Flex Standard Length/Standard Lie

Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Tactical Wedge - 52°/10° bounce / S-Grind

I have no idea the brand of my 56° wedge, but I wish I did.  It is my go to club for tons of situations.  Just a cheap no-name club that performs better than anything in my bag.  

Cleveland RTX-4 Raw - 60°/9° bounce - 2 Dot - True Temper Tour Issue S400

Ken

58 years old

Sunnyvale, Ca

played about 100 rounds in last year...walked about 90-95 of them. 

I bought a push cart at Costco a few years ago but almost found it more difficult so I carry a very small/light bag (9 clubs and very little else).

thanks !!!

MYGOLFSPY gets better every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why it's my home for Golf🏌️‍♂️

Great opportunity...good luck to those that apply.

Image result for awesome  gif

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, Motore X F3 6-S set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   Both with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Nick

Windsor, CONN.

I walk 99% of my rounds and currently use the Bag Boy Nitron and would really enjoy testing this electric cart out and give feedback!