Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Jon F. 

Lake Stevens, WA 

Walk 90% of rounds

Use a Clicgear 4.0

It gets really soggy and wet here, so seeing how the smaller front wheels handle it would be interesting. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

First name: Hung 

City & State: Glendale, AZ 

I usually walk most of my rounds (about 75%)

I do have push cart, Clicgear 4.0, but I usually carry my bag

First name: Jay

City & State: Birmingham, AL

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds : yes, unless the course doesn't allow walking

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one:  Bagboy m350

Jim

tacoma, WA

Was very active runner so I always rode until I linked up with a couple of buddies 5 years ago who walked, now I walk all the time.  I bought a cheap three wheel job on Amazon just to get started.  Wife too pity on me and up graded me to a clic gear a couple years ago.  I’ve been looking at these as I get older cause my shoulders get worn out walking either carrying or pushing.  I start off strong and slowly dwindle down which makes me a 10 handicap.  One of these could even out the game for me. 

Andrew Medlock

Kennesaw Georgia 

Yes, I typically walk 90% of the time and okay 3+ times a week. 

I have used a push cart this past summer and fall. During winter and spring I have carried my bag. When I use a push cart I use BagBoy compact 3 

Driver - Srixon 585 9.5°

3 wood - Wilson D300

5 wood - Wilson D300

4 hybrid - Wilson D350

5-PW - Srixon 785

52, 56, 60° - Wilson harmonized 

putter - Oddysey Dual Force Rosie 2 

member of Pinetree Country Club

Brian

Saugus, California

I enjoy walking every round

Push cart Mafia 4 life!! 

I’m using a caddy tek that i got from Costco. 
thank you for the opportunity! 

•  

479045BB-B58F-47CD-8158-7C420C8DC932.jpeg

Lowell Madanes

San Jose, California and I am currently using a Clicgear 2.0

I would love to test this out as I play a good amount of course that offer hilly terrain which often refrains me from using my pushcart. I would love to test the Moto out and give my unbiased opinion on its pros and cons as well as detailed experiences for each round I play. Thanks for the opportunity. 

McKellar

charleston, sc

walk 99% of my rounds, playing 2 times a week. Currently using a well worn cart tek push cart 🤣

Former collegiate athlete w/ golf addiction.

TaylorMade Woods/Irons. Titleist Wedges. Bettinardi BB8W