Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

First name: Taylor

City & State: Bethpage , New York

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: I only walk my rounds so 100% of my rounds.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Compact 3 Push Cart by Bagboy

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Anthony Mai

Williamsburg, Va.

I would like to be considered to be a tester for the Motocaddy test. I currently use a Sun Mountain speed cart or more frequently carry my bag. I've developed a bone spur on my heel and have been wondering if a motorized cart might make life a little easier.

Thanks for your consideration.

Kevin

Pittsburgh,PA

try to walk when I play by myself.  This would be a good way to inspire my golf buddies to walk also.  “This is the way”

currently using Clic Gear 3.5+ I got at beginning of pandemic

Cole

Huntsville, AL

I do not walk the majority of the time, sadly. I cannot find a push cart that I enjoy using and looks cool while I'm playing. 

I used a bag boy push cart when I played in high school but I stopped after I graduated. 

20 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Geoffrey

Clemson SC//Rumford RI

I player over 200 rounds last year and walked about 98% of them. 
Of the remaining rounds I used a Sun Mountain push cart about 70% of the time and carried the remaining. I have chronic back pain that is accentuated by carrying. Pushing helps a lot, but it still aggregates my lower back when pushing up hill. I walk to keep cost down, and was given my current push cart as a gift. I would revel in the opportunity to try such an awesome product with the hopes that it alleviates pain associated with the game we all love. 

Matthew

Cleveland, Ohio

I currently walk 95% of my rounds. This is new since the pandemic. I used to always ride but now I feel the need to walk as often as possible. I ride when playing in a scramble or at a course that doesn’t allow walkers.

I have a Clic Gear model 4.0 

Carson Niederhauser 

Farmington, Utah

I walk every round

I currently use a clicgear 3.5. Utah Golf courses do not have a shortage of hills and elevation. An electric cart would be a game changer, but finding one that can handle the ups and downs on the course is the real issue I would deal with. Maybe this one is up for the challenge? 

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Testers Wanted (4)

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

Kevin

Trappe, MD

I walk a vast majority of the rounds. I am 60 years old and in good shape I prefer not to carry. Are use a Sunmountain push card but also had a QOD Electric cart which leave some to be desired. Would love to test this one. 

Eric Alpena, Mi

i walk about 50% of the time. If I am by myself I take a cart but most of the time I walk with buddies

due to shoulder injuries I started using a push cart a couple years ago. 

push cart I use : Clic Gear 3.5

Ping G425 LST 10.5* - Rogue White 130

Ping G425 LST 14.5 - Rogue White 130

TaylorMade SIM 19* Tensei Pro White

Ping Crossover 23*

Wilson Staff Model Blade 5-PW, 50* SteelFiber 125 Stiff

Ping Glide 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold X100 SoftStepped

EvnRoll ER5B

- James

- Seattle, WA (got you covered for wet weather testing and hilly courses)

- Walking only (Chambers doesn’t have golf carts as an option, also a good test)

- Yes, currently Bagboy Cube

hi,

i play at least 2 rounds per week, almost year round in california.    i walk neat 100  percent of the time using a sun mountain push cart.   i only cart if the holes are not green to tee, ie spread out, thereby slowing play.

i was thinking that this is something i would like to have.   i have a areospace mechancial engr background with marketing/sales career, so i believe my comments will be helpful.  i also am enthusiastic and supportive of new technologies, very excited to be part of this demo.

arnold friedman redwood city, ca

Dan

Seattle, WA

I walk the majority of my rounds. 

I currently use an MGI Zip Navigator, also a remote controlled buggy. I would love to compare these two.

WITB

Driver Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow S

Fairway Titleist TSi2 15* AV Raw Blue 65 S

Hybrid Cobra Speedzone 21* RECOIL 480 ESX S

Irons Taylormade Tour Preferred MC (2014) 4-P C-Taper S

Wedges Cleveland RTX-4 54* and 60*

Putter Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (2020)