Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Ajay, Kansas City MO

i walk all rounds unless the temps are 90’s+. Carrying all the time now (Ogio Schling strap system is perfect for this. 

I have a Clicgear 3.5+ I use on occasion. 

Thanks!!

Scott 

Thomasville, GA

I walk every round.

Currently use a 6.5 year old Clicgear 3.5+.

Steve

Pinehurst, NC

i walk 90+% of my rounds and I carry my bag.  I want to continue walking because golf is a walking game; however, as I approach my 70th birthday, each round becomes more difficult. 

Ryan 

Las Vegas nv 

I used to walk every round due to injury it's not possible for me to carry or pull a cart been really interested in this segment. I have been trying to decide if they are easily controlable.

steelhead 9°, rbz 5w, ping awr 2 bc irons, isi irons, or nike vapor irons, cleveland 52°, 58°, 64° 2 ball putter.

Garret

Farmington, MN

I walk 50+ rounds per year.

Was using a clicgear 3, then upgraded to a 3.5 push cart.

I’ve bought a few of the clicgear attachments like the seat, steering knob, bag cozy, range finder holder, and umbrella extension. The courses I play have mixed terrain and as a result I could really put this cart through some good tests.

Driver: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 7S

5W - Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 8S

3H - Titleist 816 H2 - Speeder 8.8X

4-PW - MP20 MMC KBS $ X

50-54-58 - T20 Raw KBS $ X

Seemore Nashville Putter

2021 Pro V1

20 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

I have bad knees so only walk 9 holes occasionally so this would be a great help for my guests and my health..

steve thomas

libertyville, IL 60048

17 hours ago, Tpoole22 said:

Thomas

Louisville, KY

I walk about 75% of the time

Currently using a caddymatic pro lite 3

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Testers Wanted (4)

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

Ryan

Bend, Oregon

Yes; 3-4 times per week

Yes; Bag Boy

Yes please. 

I was hinting to my wife that I would love one of these for my birthday which is coming up shortly.  Having reached a certain age I have decided that I should conserve some energy by using an electric trolley rather than my three-wheel push/pull trolley.

My present clubs are a mix with TaylorMade M2 Driver and 3 wood. Mizuno rescues and Irons from 3 to 9. Then Callaway Mac Daddy 4 46, 50, 54 and 58 degree wedges. Last but not least my old Ping Anser putter.

Ben s from Aurora Illinois

i walk once per week at least. 

currently using clic gear 2.0. Love walking. Can’t wait to see this one. 

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

I am 65 and walk 2-3 times weekly. Currently using Clickgear 3.5. Recently upgraded my Calllaway woods and irons for a full set of PXG’s with the Hybrid PXG bag. Will walk as long as I am able!!!!!

Chris

Brandon, South Dakota

I walk all my rounds unless it’s a fundraiser. 

I use a clicgear 3.5+

Kevin J 

Fergus Falls, MN

Play 70 or 80 rounds a year and walk half plus walk when practicing

Currently using a Bag Boy Quad Plus

Our course will open in the next two weeks or so!!!

Bring on the GOLF SEASON!  With a MOTOCADDY ELECTRIC CART!

Titleist TSI3 Driver

Exotics C721 3W

Exotics 3 hybrid

TM P790 4 Iron

TM P760 5-AW

Vokey 54 SW, Vokey 60 LW

Odyssey 660 Putter

I am looking to purchase an electric caddie. I am 70 years old and hate golf carts. 

Played golf for over 50 years until my health and business calendar reduced my time to less then 5 rounds a year. Then 4 years ago I retired, changed my diet and lifestyle, lost 100 pounds and got back on the course. Its been a struggle but things are getting better.

First name: Tom

City & State: Olympia, Washington

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes, 95%+

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Yes, Sun Mountain Speed Cart.  Vintage 2002 I think

I have been looking at these to help me keep walking while playing.  Between Type 1 diabetes and MS try to walk as much as I can, but I could use the assistance. 

Edited by Tom - Moose
finish post.

Srixon woods, Wilson Launch Pad irons, Odyssey putter, hodgepodge of wedges

Name: Jimmy

City and State: Garden Grove, CA

I currently walk the majority of my rounds. I do not use a push cart currently. When I walk my rounds I just walk with the bag over my back. It would be nice to test out a push cart. 

Tony 

Charleston, SC

Dont walk much, would more with this 

Use a rental push cart when I do.