Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Dad who's applying for a 14 year old junior golfer who's a 3.3 handicap. He plays 3-4 times a week in the San Diego, CA area using a clickgear 3.5+(with cooler bag and seat! Fancy).

Would be cool to get his opinion on this tech since I'm a BOOMER. Haha. 

Please consider us. Thanks. 

Instagram: lance_golf

Edited by Lance_golf
Added details

All Titleist 

Name: Jeff Wojnar

I play about 35-40 rounds per year, and walk most of them.  I’d likely walk all of them if I found the right electric bag cart.

Evan Lodin

New Richmond, Wisconsin 

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds 

50/50 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

Bag Boy TriSwivel II Push Cart

I would to try one of these, with the thought of determining if they are worth the premium price.

Dave

I walk almost all the time, unless carts are required.

I have a Sun Mountain 4 wheel cart

Kevin

Pittsburgh, PA

try to walk anytime I play by myself.  About half the time and push carts help in hilly western PA terrain. Trying to get my buddies to see the way.

currently using Clicgear 3.5+

Bill Nakayama, Cibolo,Texas 78108. I've been walking all my rounds since 2008. I play a minimum of 4 round of golf a week sometimes playing 27 or 36 hole in a day. I currently use a CaddyTek EZ 3 Wheel. I have been interested in possibly getting a remote electric cart & Motocaddy is one that seems to get the highest ratings.

Ryan

Carbondale, Illinois

Yes, approximately 90% of my rounds are walking. 
I have the Bag Boy Nitron Golf push cart. 

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 10.5º Ventus Red Velocore 6S 45"

:taylormade-small: R11 15º

:taylormade-small: Burner 4 hybrid

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged KBS 120

:mizuno-small:S18 52, 56

:taylormade-small: HiToe 60

:odyssey-small: O-Works 7

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

First name   Ken

City & State  Walnut Creek, CA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Yes, I walk at least once a week, 18 holes.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

Not usually, but I'm getting a little too old to carry and not ready to climb into a golf cart--I enjoy

walking too much! So I've been looking for a powered pull cart. This looks perfect.

Bryan

Brunswick, MD

I walk 100% of my rounds

clicgear 3.5+

:taylormade-small: - 2017 M2 Driver and 3wd

:titelist-small: - 714 AP2 3 iron and 718 AP2 4-PW

:nike-small: - Covert 2.0 2 hybrid (when the 3 iron is misbehaving)

:vokey-small: - SM7 52* and 58*

:cameron-small: - 2016 Golo 3

First name : Thomas

City & State : Chicago, IL

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds : I do, 99% of my rounds each year are walking.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one : No push cart- I grew up carrying my bag of clubs. And I carry my stand bag now during my walking rounds. However, I am getting to the age where I am starting to feel that a push cart would make my rounds much more comfortable. 

Driver: Titleist 917 D3

3 Wood: Titleist 917 F2

Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2

Irons: Ping iBlade (4-P)

Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* Volkey SM6

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro #9

Yes I would like to demo a remote control Motocaddy M7 model.

I like to walk 18 holes and carry my clubs, since the course is hilly it is too hard for a standard push cart.

Thanks.

AI was a diehard cart rider who got out of his cart next to the ball. I had bariatric surgery a year ago and have lost almost 200 pounds since my heaviest weight of 460. Now that I am actually in a position to walk courses safely, I'd love to get into that this season. I was going to use my old pull cart, or just carry my bag, but I'd love to give one of those a try. and just to show I'm not making this up, here are the before and after photos my surgeon posted in his office. 

Thanks!!!1268788012_20210112_154405-Copy.jpg.6f1a45755d07acd1678093b33dcebcc5.jpg20210112_142724.jpg.d6bc0339a168ef912a4385eeaed8ab6e.jpg

Driver: TM M2 10.5; FW: TM Sim Max 3/5; Hybrid: Cobra FMax 4/5; Irons: Adams A7 5-PW; Wedges: Tommy Armour 52,56,60; Putter: Tommy Armour Infusion Aero