Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Good morning,

i would love to evaluate your motorized push cart.  I currently use a Clicgear 3.5 and walk 90-95% of my rounds.  I played a 100 rounds last year and on many days played 18+   I can not carry my bag as I had c4-c7 neck fusion in 2018.  I love the freedom of walking.  I have often thought about getting a motorized cart but have never seen any in the New England area.  I play throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.  

Brad 

Inver Grove Heights, MN

I walk about 70% of my rounds. I played a total of 184 rounds in 2020.

The push cart I am currently using is a Sun Mountain Speed Cart. 

Anthony 

Syracuse New York 

I walk all of my rounds of golf. I am a D2 college golfer that’s goes to le Moyne college 

I use the compact 3 push cart by bag boy right now 

I would love to test one of these out I think it would be great to buy hopefully I can get a test run with it first

Jeremiah

Queens, New York

Walked a few rounds last season but just got a janus push I've used 3 rounds already in the unseasonably great spring so far.  Planning to walk most if not all rounds moving forward!

Stephen 

Madison, AL

I walk 90% of my rounds

I currently use a clic gear 3.5. 

Driver: Taylormade M3 440cc 9* 45.25" Diamana D+ 70 x-flex

3w - Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour 14.5* Fujikura 70 s-flex std length

Hybrid - Mizuno JPX 850 s-flex std length. 

Irons: Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW. Project X 6.5 flighted shafts ⅜" gapping. 39.25" 5 iron 2* upright

Wedges- Titlist Vokey SM6 51*, 55*, 59* 2* upright

Putter - Machine M10 adjuster, no sight line. 35.5"

At age 76, I still walk and carry 5-6 rounds of 9-18 holes a week. Even my Sun Mountain 2.5+ is getting heavy. I use a Bat Caddy X4R in really hot weather, but would like a little more friendly electric cart. The X4R is a little balky and difficult to get to a steady speed. It also tends to tip over on hilly courses.

The X4R is my third Bat Caddy in the last 12 years. 

I have heard a lot about MotoCaddy, and am eager to test it.'

I am Hank and I live and play in Asheville, NC. I would be able to review a cart for hilly terrain, stability.

First name: Derek

City & State: Mesa, AZ

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: JANUS push cart

First Name: Mitchell

City & State: San Jose, CA

I walk...I used to carry, but when I hit 53 I realized I was Old enough to invest in a Rovic Push Cart. 

I’ve slogged the Hills of all the Great Courses in my Area...Spyglass, Pasatiempo, Poppy Hills, Cinnabar Hills...and very Muni from San Francisco to Gilroy. I usually log more miles than most, because my ball usually seems to venture off the beaten path...

A remote push cart seems like a great accessory, but I do enjoy the added physical benefit of pushing the cart during a round. Have thought about investing in an add-on, but would rather demo a unit before committing...this seems like a grand opportunity. 

Jim

Appleton, WI

I walk about 80% of my rounds.  

I use a Sun Mountain Quad. 

Golfer in Summer, Curler in Winter

TM M5 Tensei Red Stiff

TM RBZ 3 wood

Wilson Fybred - next on the chopping block

Callaway Apex 4 - P

Vokey 52, 56, 60

Odyssey 2 Ball with Black Line

I play 120+ rounds per year and walk 90% of the time  I currently use a Tangkula 3-wheel push cart and have about worn it out. Looking for something new! I am 59 and walk in the cold and heat of north central Texas.

Edited by Off The Tow

Ryan 

Highlands, NC / Sky Valley, GA 

walk most of the time! Play all 99% of my golf in the mountains. Would love to test this on some mountain tracks!

currently using Amazon push cart.

Edited by RBearsRealtor
To add my current cart

Hey there! 
My name is Brandon and I live in Dallas, TX, which we play golf year round! I currently use a Pathfinder 4 push cart and we play 3 times a week, which we walk all 3 rounds. Usually going into the 3 round of the week my back starts to hurt from pushing the cart and playing golf. To be able to test this would be awesome to see if it relieves some of the back discomfort from walking and pushing the cart. Thanks guys! 

Anthony

Klamath Falls, OR

walk 90% of the time

Cure using Clicgear 

Titleist TS2 Driver

Titleist 915F 3 wood

Titleist 915H 2Hy & 3Hy

Callaway Mavrik 5-AW Irons

Vokey SM6 52 S grind & 54 M Grind

Scotty Newport 2