Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

20 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Bryan

Queen Creek, AZ

Walking 80%

Clicgear 3.0

Matt

Lubbock, Texas 

I walk 90% of all my rounds 

I use Sun Mountain Pathfinder 3 and prior Bagboy dlx pro. I play 12 months a year and have walked on some of the hottest days and coldest days. I walk short and long courses some easier than others.

cobra F9, callaway BB fusion 3w, titliest ap3, vokey 52 56, SC select NP2 18 / cleveland HB collection 3

Andrew 

Syracuse, UT

I walk a majority of rounds.  The only time I don’t walk, are the courses that have lots of elevation changes. A few of these courses would be walkable if not for having to carry my bag or use my push cart. 

I do have, and use a push cart.  It is a sun mountain MC3 

Husband, dad to 3 sons (all under 7 y/o). Love golf, baseball, football and CrossFit.  

WITB: Cobra F9 driver, cobra SZ pro 3w, cobra SZ 3 hybrid, TM P790 (4-PW), SM8 wedges (50, 54, 58), spider x putter 

What’s up guys. My name is Raymon. 
I live in Irvine CA. 
I walk half the times I play golf.  Mostly if it’s a pretty flat course.  
I currently don’t use a push cart.  Have used the cheap push carts at golf courses a few rounds, but I was gifted a lightweight carry bag for my birthday last year so I started to use that. Only thing is I try to keep it as light as possible so sometimes I don’t take all my Clubs. 

good luck everyone! 

Bryan

West Point, Utah 

I walk 90% of the time. The only times I don't walk is when I am playing one of the mountain courses here in Utah. Those would make a great test for a motorized cart. 

I currently use a Caddytek EZ Tour. 

First name: Joe

City & State: Arlington Heights, IL

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Half and half

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Yes, clickgear 3.5

First name: Jeff

City & State: Orange, CA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: If by walk you mean carrying the bag on my shoulder, no. All my rounds are walking using a push cart. I play 2-3 times a month, mostly as a member of a seniors club in Costa Mesa, CA.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Clicgear 3.0

Marcos Gonzales

Albuquerque, NM

currently walk majority of rounds (Roughly 80%-90% of rounds)

currently use a clic gear model 4.0, but experience with other push carts (Never any motorized)

I need to get in better shape by walking the course.  The ones I usually play are somewhat hilly and difficult to walk carrying or pushing my sticks, as I am 65.   I have been thinking that an electric cart would be my best bet.  Testing one omwould be a great opportunity and drive to get me walking!

Jordan

Boulder, CO

I solely walk.  60% of the time I take a push cart (BagBoy compact 3) and the other time I shoulder a bag (usually my 9 hole rounds)

First name: Josh

City & State: Sarasota, FL

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Tour Trek Cube Push Cart

Jon Brooklyn, NY

I walk 90-95% of the 80 rounds I play each year. 75-80% of those rounds are at Bethpage State Park in Farmingdale, NY.

I currently use a BatCaddy electric cart for my clubs. It does NOT have a remote control.

Jon Silverberg

BatCaddy electric pushcart with 36 hole capable lead-acid battery, holding a 2015 Titleist 14-way stand bag, customized with my club's logo (Nassau Players Club), containing:

TaylorMade 10.5 degree SIM Max Driver (set 2 clicks down), with 47.5" A Flex Fujikura Ventus Red 5 shaft 

Cobra F6 3-4W (set to 16 degrees), with 47.5" R flex Aldila ATX65 shaft

Cobra King F8 4-5 wood (set to 19 degrees), 3 and 4 hybrids, all R flex

TaylorMade Jetspeed 6 Hybrid, R flex

Cleveland Launcher HB 7-S irons, R flex (+1.5")

Cleveland RTX 3.0CB 60 degree wedge (+1")

Evnroll ER-3 putter, 35" (Gravity grip)

Willie

Virginia Beach, VA

I typically walk all my round unless I’m playing in a charity/work tournament 

I’ve always carried my clubs since Jr and College golf, but would love to try using a pushcart!

Edited by WillieP77

Driver:   tm.jpg.b933503b8a6713406bcc109c48c76358.jpg M5 Tour 9*/ Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6 - X-Flex 

Wood:   tm.jpg.b933503b8a6713406bcc109c48c76358.jpg M5 Rocket 3 Wood 14*/ Tour AD DI - S-Flex 

Hybrid:  tm.jpg.b933503b8a6713406bcc109c48c76358.jpg M3 19*/ Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec - S-Flex

Irons:     :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Tour 4-PW / True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 

Wedge: :vokey-small: SM7 50*, 54*, 58* /True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Putter:    :scotty-small:  Del Mar 35"

Balls:       :callaway-small: Chromesoft Truvis

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)