Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Joe

yorktown heights, ny 

I walk about 90% of my rounds, never use a pull cart. Have seen the electric ones and am very intrigued to make the switch. Obviously they’re expensive so I've held off. Would love to test this! 

Thomas Owen

Oxford, England

Walk 100%
50% push 50% carry. When pushing I use this ‘Pro Rider Electric Golf Trolley 36 Hole 12V/36AH Lead Acid Battery 150W Motor’

Christian 

Aloha, Oregon 

Walk about 90% of the time, rain or shine. 

Proud member of the Push Cart Mafia, currently using the Big Max iQ

Driver:  :taylormade-small: SIM Max w/ Ventus Blue

3W: :taylormade-small: M4

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 2

Irons: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0211 w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG 52, 56, 60

Putter::cameron-small: Studio 3.5

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RX 

First name: Dan

City & State: Chesterfield Twp MI

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: About 70%, I ride when I play with a couple of my less skilled buddies lol

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: I do but I have no idea what brand it is, bought it 30 years ago. 

Adam

Waverly, Tennessee 

I don’t walk now because my bag is too heavy. I’ve been wanting to walk to get healthier, to help with weight issues. I would love to have this cart. Thanks for your consideration. 

Christian

Scotland, UK

Walk every round, use a push cart would love to try out a electric cart.

As its Scotland terrain is a mix of links and parkland courses, can be sand of sort under foot due to mixed weather we have, would be perfect terrain to test your cart out.

Zach

Rio Rancho, NM

no, not the majority 

BagBoy Quad when I do walk 

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

Cale Sanders
Minneapolis, MN
I ride ~90% of my 120 rounds due to I'm already paying for a it in my membership dues, but I want to walk more.  
I use a Clickgear Rovic RV1C, but I was thinking about purchasing this Motocaddy M7.  

Doug 

Langhorne, PA

I currently walk almost all of my golf rounds (either walking and carrying a lightweight stand bag, or using a push cart)

The push cart that I use is a Bag Boy Quad XL model.

Edited by funkyjudge

Driver: Ping G425 Max, 9*, Miyazaki  Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 6S, 44.75" playing length

4-Wood: Titleist TS2, 16.5*, Miyazaki Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 7S, 42.75" playing length

5/7-Wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero set to 20* loft; Tensei Blue 75-S, 41.5" playing length

Hybrids: Exotics EXS Pro (22*), Mitsubishi Tensei Silver 75S

Irons: Exotics EXS220 5-iron and New Level MODB-1 (6-iron through PW), KBS TGI Tour 80 (stiff) shafts

Wedges: New Hogan Equalizer wedges (48* and 56* + Maltby TSW Forged 52-8, all bent 1* weak

Putter: Evnroll ER2, 34”with Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTBx

Spoiler

21 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Phil

Jersey City, NJ

currently walk 75% of my rounds!

Bill

Boston, MA

i pushcart 40+ per year

Clipgear 3.5+

I’m looking forward to seeing the motocaddy and test it against the Boston hills and weather. 

Thanks!

Walk 95% of my rounds. Currently own my second Clikgear. I play with one arm and would love not to have to push the cart and keep my shoulder from having to push the cart.  Play about 35-40 rounds per year.

Mark Fitzpatrick