Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

First name: Cody

City & State: Indianapolis, IN

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds? Yes, I currently walk about 60-70% of my rounds.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one? Yes, I currently have the Bag Boy SC-500. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Name:  Peter

Have a ClicGear 2.0 that I used to use, but since the courses I play now, and at 65 and out of shape, have trouble walking usually, so I mostly ride.  Need to walk to get in shape!

I am very interested in using and evaluating a power cart such as this.   These are prevalent in the UK, and I feel they should be the same here in the US.  

Alan from Raleigh NC.

Retired Firefighter who tries to play at least twice a week.  I walk most rounds to stay in shape.  I currently use a Bat Caddy cart but remote no longer works.  

Taylormade sim driver and M6 irons

Andrew

Richmond,VA

I just started walking at the end of last season with some cheapo cart off of Amazon. 

Not much experience with pushing compared to some of the others but if that is one of the testers you are looking for I would be happy to help. 

Thanks!

First name : Randy

City & State : Sacramento, CA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds :  I don't walk now much..Ride a cart hilly course ...Walk flat courses...Could walk all the time if did not have to push cart up hills.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Sun Mountain 3 Wheel.

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Rick

Tucson, AZ

We have a classic parkland course that is perfect for walking.

Been using a Speed Cart, but frankly it's a little hard to push.  Would love to be just walking on my own, like having a virtual caddie.

Jerry 

Rapid City,SD

walk about 1/2 my rounds. I play an average of 90 rounds per year.

original Sun Mountain push cart.

Driver-Epic Flash Sub Zero 9 degree Hazardous Smoke 70g Stiff, -1 neutral.

3Wood-Epic Flash 15 degree  Even Flow 65g Stiff +1 neutral.

3Hybrid-Epic Flash  18 degree Tensi AV 70g Stiff +2 neutral.

4 Iron-Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal Pro Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 Stiff

5-GW- Mizuno JPX900 Forged Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 Stiff

54 & 58 Cleveland CBX

Scotty Cameron GoLo 7

Snell MTB X Yellow

I walk three times a week. I am a six handicap and dropping as we speak. I am right on the cusp of getting a little bit older 52 years old this will be fantastic and I think get me over the hump of being tired those last four holes. We all need to walk for the exercise but carrying the bag or even a pull cart is taxing on your body especially after playing hockey for most of my life. I would so appreciate this as it would make my life so much easier.

Colby

Hays, KS

Yes I walk every round. 2-3 rounds a week. 

I am currently using the walking caddies that are provided by the local course. NOT IDEAL, but that’s all I can afford right now. Would love to test this out for you guys.

Ric Castillo

Rancho Murieta, CA

Forecaddy Smart Cart

I walk 2-3 times a week  

Ping Max 9* Tour 65X

TM p790 2i UDI

PXG 0311T Gen 1 4-W

PXG 0311T 50/56/60

Tyson Lamb Flatstick

Noah, Arizona. I use to walk more and rent a cart from the Municipal courses. Not avaliable at the course I play. It would help me get back in shape to walk but I am concerned with being able to keep pace with golf cart golfers. This battery operated cart would definitely be an option but I wonder if it could handle the wet morning conditions on some of the hills. Thanks for opportunity to try one of your carts.

Keith 

Southern Pines, NC

I walk mostly 

No I carry my bag

•  
  • Driver Mizuno 9.5* ST200 (Fujikura Motore X F3 6X(with +1* loft)
  • 3W  Titleist TS3 13.5* (Hzrduz Black X-Stiff) (B4 shaft setting)
  • 3H Titleist H1 818 17* (Tensei Blue AV X-Stiff 60)
  • 4-PW Mizuno SC-18 (Nippon N.S. Modus tour 105 x-Stiff) (+.5 inches and 1* upright)
  • Vokey SM8 Wedges 50*, 54* & 58* default_vokey-small.gif.df5eef7d30f8418f633a4b2e32b07941.gif (True Temper Dynamic Gold W) 
  • Putter Odyssey Triple Track model Ten 
  • Ball :Snell: MTB-X

First name: Tony

City & State: Dallas, Texas

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: No, but I wish I could.  I prefer walking to riding.  Some courses do not offer a walking rate where I live.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one:  No, but I have in the past, basic two-wheel models.

Instagram:  @_chasing_scratch

YouTube: Chasing Scratch

Facebook:  Chasing Scratch

:SuperSpeed: Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small: G400 LST 8.5* with HZRDUS SMOKE 6.5 70g 

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  Vokey SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter: 681811256_Odysseylogo.png.499799aea6663befa411c8db1d859702.png Stroke Lab Ten S 33"

Ball:  :taylormade-small: 2019 TP5X