Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Dan

Roswell GA

Walk 95% of rounds

Rarely but use clicgear when I do. Need to find a better alternative as don’t find that much easier than carrying l.

First name: WADE

City & State: MILILANI, HI

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: YES, ABOUT 80%

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: CLICGEAR MODEL 8

First name: Ken

City & State: Broomfield, CO

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: 90% of 50+ rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Yes, Clicgear 3.5

TaylorMade woods, Callaway irons and wedges, and an Odyssey putter

21 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

First name: Jacob

City & State: Covington, Indiana

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes, about 3 or 4 days out of the week. 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

Answer: Izzo sport 3 wheel cart

I play a tough course to walk and up until last year always rode. When COVID hit I started walking. I prefer carrying over a push or pull cart but would love to get a motorized cart. 

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Isaac

Denver, Colorado 

Every chance I get to play golf, I take it. So that means a lot of walking with a not so great back from the military and a fall I had back in 2017. Thankfully I can enjoy a walking round with minimal pain thanks to my bagboy compact (and chiropractor). Although I'd love to not push or carry anything when at all possible. 

Bruce

Wellesley, MA

I walk about 70% of my rounds.

I’m currently jockeying a Ray Cook and though reliable, I’m anxious to upgrade.  I’m a secret admirer of the guys who use Motocaddy type carts and would love to own one.  A free trial would be a great selling point.

I walk when I can; artificial knee and all.  Would love an "R2D2" to follow me around on the course!

Cleveland VAS 792 3-W 🥺

Bobby Grace Fat Lady Swings HSM

Cleveland 588 "rusty" wedges

Joe

Baltimore, MD

I have been walking a majority of my rounds to save on cart fees and for the exercise. I use a clicgear 3.5 right now, but would love to test out the MOTOCADDY!

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Eric in Knoxville, TN. I walk about 150 rounds per year and either carry or use my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart. I am age 61 and 10 handicap.

Don 

Madison, WI

I walk all my rounds (except some residential development courses with horrific green to tee distances) with my 10 year old Sun Mountain push cart. Quite willing to provide feedback. My home course is closing after this year, so I thinking the S.M. would get replaced with a motorized version next year with more feedback on how the utility and reliability are. 

Mike Kelly

Laguna Niguel, CA

I walk every time I play. I do not currently have a push cart but have been wanting to try one. I have a carry stand bag that I use. Thanks for the consideration! 

Malik

Newburgh, NY

Out of 30 rounds played last year I walked 13 of them with a push cart. 

I use a maxfli pushcart right now.

I would walk more with testing one of these

Nic Forsberg

Danville, CA

i walk about 50/50. I would walk more if I had a push cart but I don’t own one yet. 

Nic Forsberg

Enrique

Long Beach CA

Usually walk the majority and just carry my bag at this time.

I have not purchased a cart but have considered at time. The rentals at the local course are terrible.