Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Gregory

Scott AFB, IL

When I play alone I normally walk but when I bring my 5 year old son or golf with friends we ride.

On base the golf course leaves push carts out normally so if they are available I normally use them

Lincoln

Lebanon, TN

50/50 walk and ride

I own an EZGO rxv and a clicgear

Lincoln Argo

Sim Max 9°

Sim FW 15°

Sim HY 19°

Ping i500 4-p

Vokey SM8 50°, 54°

Scotty Cameron 2008 Newport 1.5

Steve 

Long Beach NY

Last year walked 100.% of my rounds with an 8 yr old clicgear push  cart.

My rounds vary from flat seaside courses to hilly Bethpage State  park.

Bruce

Piedmont SC

I walk all of my rounds.

I currently use a top flite pushcart.  

The courses I walk tend to be hilly.

I have been looking at some electric pushcarts and have been talking to my fellow golfers about them but no one I know uses one although all say they would be interested with the amount of golf we play every year.

Hyo 

San Jose, CA

I almost always walk unless the golf course requires the use of a riding cart. I typically play 1-2 rounds per week.

I currently use a BagBoy Nitron pushcart.  

T.J.

Mequon, WI

I played 223 rounds in the 2020 season and I walked around 210 of them, so majority walking

Yes I used a push cart, the CaddyTek Golf-EZ Tour. I do carry sometimes but seem to play better when pushing.

I recently was selected by Callaway to demo the new Apex Pros and they utilized my review on their Instagram, so rest assured I’ll provide a full detailed and open-minded review. Thanks.

Love everything about golf! I belong to a club in Wisconsin (North Shore CC in Mequon), and live on the course literally and figuratively. My wife is a golfer and my baby girl will be soon enough!

I play roughly 200+ rounds per year and if I’m not playing I’m likely on the range or short game area tinkering around.

Adam

Louisville, KY
Walk 99% of my rounds

Have a Clicgear 3.5 AND did the Alphard ewheels V2 with Costco Caddytek via Indiegogo last year. Also have a Sunday bag for quick 6-9 hole rounds. Could provide perspective on comparison of each.

Edited by Awarren11

Dennis

Vero Beach, Florida

Walk 9 holes - 3 times per week

Bag Boy

Dennis Webb

If you think about it, life is a terminal disease. Don't forget to have fun.

• Popular Post
  •  

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

Heck yes- would love to test if looking for female test evaluator. Would also be great for courses to see it and perhaps get the idea of increase rental fees.

Denise 

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Walk around 40-50% rounds, depending on the course, this may make those courses a doable round walking with energy left!

I rent at the course usually Bag Boy

thanks for the opportunity.

count me in. I walk over 90% of my rounds, and currently use a Kangaroo Z Series cart.

Roland

Los Angeles, CA. 

I typically ride but have been thinking for months that I want to start walking now that my game is improved and I'm consistently under 100. Been shopping for push carts and this would break me in nicely!