Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Blake

Green Bay, Wisconsin

I walk unless I’m forced to do otherwise

I’ve had a Sun Mountain Speed Cart for the last 3 years.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.5, Fujikura Ventus Black

Cobra F9 14.5* 3W, Project X Evenflow White

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 17* 5W, HZRDUS Yellow

Callaway Apex Smoke 4, Apex Pro Smoke 5-PW, DGTI

Callaway MD4 50S, 54S, 60X

Toulon Santa Monica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Walk 80% of the time, mostly with a caddytek push cart.  Play 18 2 times a week in Michigan.  Been playing in FL a bit this winter and miss playing walking courses.  I have a few trips to "walking" courses planned this summer.

Andrew, Bay City, MI

Edited by Zippy2
22 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Brady 

Tyler, TX 

I walk most of the rounds I play  do not know the exact number but I prefer to walk  

I have a two wheeled tour gear push cart  

Hello, Mr. Golf , Fred Gefen here. I walk 100%, unless carts required but since 99% of my golf is Bethpage or Eisenhower I’m hoofing it. I’ve used a clubrunner motor caddie for more years than I can remember. Always been ahead of the curve when it comes to makin’ life easier.

And thanks for your consideration. And don’t forget to check out our weekly podcast “ In The Hole”. Available where all fine podcasts are sold!

Mark

Mahtomedi, MN

Currently walk most of my rounds.

I currently use about a 1970's era metal cart. She's a beauty, but maybe it's time to upgrade.

Edited by minnmdz

MN Hacker just trying to improve 1 stroke at a time.

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Hi! Merica Dobry here. My husband Eric and I have two kids, so we sneak in golf whenever we can, and walk when we do! In Muskegon, MI, we both use the click gear 3.5! 

John

Philadelphia,  pa

At 64 i love the game. 

I walk and use a click cart.

Unfortunately i have a problem with my right leg which makes it hard pushing the cart. 

The problem is if i ride, just sitting causes my leg to stiffen up so walking is the only option. 

This would be a Godsend to keep me walking and continue to enjoy the game. 

I play with the same foursome every week. We walk the majority of the time at local munis around Milwaukee, WI. I currently do not use a push cart to avoid teasing. However, I am expecting my first child in the coming weeks so looking for solutions to bring junior along on my outings. Is there a way to mount a baby carrier to this?

-Cody

Scott

Providence, RI

I walk and push all rounds unless in a tournament that doesn’t allow, about 60-75 rounds per year. 

I currently use a BagBoy Nitron. 

Thanks for the opportunity. 

Steve

West Orange, NJ

walk most rounds, keeps me loose between shots. And gives me that extra time to curse myself for that terrible last shot!

I have a basic 3-wheeled post cat that I use now, sometimes I do carry my bag though. 

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Sean

Tarpon Springs, FL

I played over 50 rounds last year, from Central Florida up to northwest Georgia in the foothills of the mountains. Only two courses did not allow me to walk:  LPGA, and Innisbrook. I try and walk over 100,000 steps per week, and walk every golf course I possibly can.

My current pushcart is a BagBoy ExpressLS. Yes, I know it is old, and it has rust on it, but I love the big air-filled tires. It is easy to push, and I can hang a small cooler underneath between the wheels.   It tips over from time to time because the balance is not as good as the newer carts, but it is still a great pushcart.

Thank you for this opportunity. I look forward to hearing the evaluations.