Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

I am a member @ Moon Valley country club in Phoenix AZ and I walk 5 times a week @ 7200 yards I currently carry my bag but have been wanting to go to a cart I would love to be a product tester for this!! 

Adam

Cleveland, OH 

Walk 90% of rounds.  Carry or caddy. Would LOVE to be able to test this.  Am in the market for something exactly like this!  

Don 

San Diego, CA 

Walk about 50% of my rounds because most of my buddies don't like walking.

I use the Caddytek Lite 11.5 V3

Edited by cormey22

Hello,

Mr. Golf, Fred Gefen here.

Ooooo! Pick me! Pick me!

I walk 100% of the time since forever, unless carts are required, but since 99% of my golf is at either Bethpage or Eisenhower I'll be hoofin' it. I've used a Clubrunner for more years than I can remember. Can't even begin to tell you what we've been through together. Always been an early adopter of anything that will make my life easier.

Thanks for your consideration.

And don't forget to check out our weekly podcast, "In The Hole", available where all great podcasts are sold!

In The Hole TM Logo.jpg

Rick

Naperville, IL 

I probably walk about 30%.  Would love to walk more if it was time efficient. 

Whatever the course offers.  Over the past year, have considered purchasing one. 

Ryan

Omaha, NE

I walk every every Tuesday night and occasionally on the weekends.

I use a push cart that is about 20 years old. Couldn’t even tell you the brand but it serves its purpose. 

Chip Georges

O'Fallon, MO

Ride a cart most if the time and carry every once in awhile. Would LOVE to walk more 

Don't really use any push cart but have looked at several. 

Play twice a week at club.

Jason Drucker

Long Island, NY

4.5  Handicap

Walk all rounds that allow it. Some courses force you to take a cart which stinks.

Bag Boy 3.0

First Name:  Robert

City & State: Portland, Oregon

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: I use a Rovic cart with the Alphard eWheelS.

Kevin 

Willis, Texas 

I have been golfing for 13 years now and for the past 6 I have only walked courses. I carry my own bag and have been looking for something like this but could never pull the trigger on one. Would love to give this a try!!

I have so been thinking about walking more but after doing so for a couple rounds and at 62 years old the experience has not been great. Would love to test a motorized pull cart

10.5 G410LST R FLEX ALTACB, CALLAWAY BB FUSION 4W (17D). MIZZUNO 919 HM W R FLEX RECOIL 5 TO GAP, CLVLND ZIPCORE 54 W SPINNER SHAFT, CALLAWAY 58 DEG, SEEMORE Si2, JUMBO GRIPS BCAUSE BAD ARHRITIS 

Thomas 

Overland Park, KS

Walk 90% of rounds

Have A four wheel bag boy cart but do not use it because it seems easier just to carry.

Epic Flash 11.5*

Epic Flash 17*

Ping Eye2 BeCu 2-S

Evnroll Putter or BeCu Ping Zing 2

Zach

Elmhurst, IL

Yes

Clickgear 4.0

Driver - PXG 0811

3W - PXG 0811

19 degree hybrid - PXG 1st gen

4 through GW - PXG 0211