Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Alekz 

McAllen, TX

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes, I do. On every round

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Yes,  CaddyTek 3-wheel Golf Cart with Swivel Front Wheel

Steve k, british columbia, canada

Great opportunity to try out electric trolley on the courses. At present time i walk the courses using a clic gear push cart. 

I am 68 years old and I walk approximately 80% of the time. I normally play at least 3 times a week weather permitting. I look forward to getting the opportunity to test one of the Motocaddy carts. I am the only one without an electric push cart in my foursome.

First Name: Vladimir

City & State: East Meadow, NY

1. Driver - XXiO 9.5*
  2. 3Wood - Cobra Baffler 
  3. 5Wood - Cobra Baffler 
  4. Hybrid - Ping G10 24*
  5. Irons - 6 - PW  XXiO Ten
  6. GW - Edel 52*
  7. SW/LW - Edel 58*
  8. Putter - Dick dela Cruz CP1

Tim

Chandler, AZ

Yes, currently walk the majority of my golf

I'm currently 61, and walk when I can.  I'm enjoying 5 years of remission from a blood cancer (multiple myeloma), and my red blood cell and hemoglobin count is still not back to the normal ranges.  So, while I'm always anemic, I try to walk whenever possible to try to build the red blood cell count.  Added to that the peripheral neuropathy in my feet from the chemotherapy, and carrying can add to the burden.  I currently use a Sun Mountain Micro Cart for my rounds.  I play two rounds/week, and sometimes 3, but also some of them are 9 hole rounds.  My brother and I saw a number of these electric "trolleys" on a vacation to Scotland.  Sure seemed like a great way to go.

First name - Chris

City & State - Willmar MN

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds - I walk 3 of my 4-5 rounds a week. Started 4 years ago and only ride for 36 holes and when it is really hot 90+

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one - I use the sun mountain speed cart. I actually have 2 of them and probably due for an upgrade! 

I started walking after starting to coach high school golf. Me and the other coach walking all over the course because if the kids walk so should the coaches. We actually started to motivate the other coaches to walk as well. I would love to allow a student to use this cart during the season and the use it myself once the season ends. I do not play a pot of golf during the season but I am at the golf course every day. Thanks

Would love to be considered for this opportunity.  I play a couple of times per week, and walk with a rented cart on occasion.  

Ping G410 Max driver

Ping G400 SFT 3 and 5 woods

Tour Edge 4 hybrid

Mizuno 5-PW

Callaway 50* Gap

Callaway PM2 56 and 60 wedges

Cure Hybrid putter

Maura

Chapel Hill NC

I walk the majority of my 2-3 rounds a week on moderately hilly course and currently use an MGI 5. Now a senior golfer, I have gone from throwing a bag over my shoulder to pushing my clubs to walking with electronic pushing help!

Mark

New Hope, PA

I walk 95% of the time. It is my exercise and passion to walk a round in the afternoon and enjoy the quiet and sunset. 

Aspiring mid-handicap retiree

Kevin

Colorado Springs, CO

Currently I walk every round. I use a ClicGear 3.5+ push cart. But I’m about to turn 59 and pushing is taking it’s toll!

Matt

Indianapolis,  IN

Walked most of my rounds last year since my golf buddies decided to get in better shape and save money.

Used an old school JP Lann pull cart that I picked up from Goodwill.  The straps were missing so I used bungee cords.  My wife was embarrassed for my son to use this cart in his first Jr. League.  I've been looking for a good second had 3 or 4 wheel model.

Sol

Bakersfield, CA

I walk most rounds using my Clicgear 3.0 (I’m taking it with me on a weeklong trip to Bandon next month!)

Titleist Woods

Mizuno Irons and Wedges

SeeMore Putter