Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Name: Berek

Franklin, TN

I walk roughly 1/3 of my rounds because I don't have a good cart. I have been using a 20 year old Wilson pull cart that doesn't properly fit my bag. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Matt

Chicago, IL

I started walking the majority of my rounds last season when courses couldn't give out carts, and never stopped. I walk unless a course doesn't allow it. 

I have a BagBoy pull cart and a Caddytek CaddyLight EZ V8 push cart. I pretty much exclusively use the push cart, or will carry if I'm only playing 9 at a local shorter course. 

6 minutes ago, Vladimir Punto said:

I am 68 years old and I walk approximately 80% of the time. I normally play at least 3 times a week weather permitting. I look forward to getting the opportunity to test one of the Motocaddy carts. I am the only one without an electric push cart in my foursome.

First Name: Vladimir

City & State: East Meadow, NY

Push Cart : Big Max Blade

1. Driver - XXiO 9.5*
  2. 3Wood - Cobra Baffler 
  3. 5Wood - Cobra Baffler 
  4. Hybrid - Ping G10 24*
  5. Irons - 6 - PW  XXiO Ten
  6. GW - Edel 52*
  7. SW/LW - Edel 58*
  8. Putter - Dick dela Cruz CP1

Chad

Snoqualmie, WA

walk. Currently renting whatever cart the course has.  In the market for a cart. 

:taylormade-small: RBZ, 10.5

:nike-small: Sasquatch 3 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid 19.5

PXG Gen 2 XF Irons 5-G

:cobra-small: 52 MIM Black

PXG Gen 2 54/58

PXG One and Done

:titelist-small: Tour Soft, Yellow

:Arccos:

Charles

Taunton, Massachusetts

I walk all of my rounds.

I currently use a Sun Mountain Speed Cart.

I would be willing to vigorously test and evaluate this product.  Thank you for the opportunity. 

Jake from Marquette Michigan. I am a golf course superintendent and walk 100% of my rounds. I would really like to test to see if there are any potential turf quality issues that arise from the product! The stamp of approval from a gcs would go a long way! We hate ride on carts, anything that can get more golfers walking is greatly welcomed!!!!

Jason

Manhattan, New York 

I currently walk most of the rounds that I play. I don’t own a push cart so I just rent one at the courses. Something like this would change my golf game. May never need a cart again!

I play on plubic golf course in Maine. My season are usually late may thru earlier Nov. I play four to five time week walking about 20 miles a week I would love to test your product 

I’m interested in trying this cart out.  I own CaddyTrek cart and mine can handle any situation without flipping over.  The “following mode”  is not real good and would like to compare the one you want us to test.
Brad Ferrini

Modesto, Ca

i walk all the time with my CaddyTrek

Joe - Michigan 
Currently rarely walk. Definitely would be interested in exploring and testing  this option to see how this solution might change my mind. I am a golf tech lover and always get poked by the older guys in my league about the “gadgets” I have in my bag. They are always interested and curious for all the nonsense they give me. This would blow their collective minds!

Play in a weekday league plus a regular weekend group on different courses in my area. Cold weather climate so I would be testing in various conditions including potential cold, mud, rain, humidity and bright sunshine. Play a variety of terrain as well. Thanks for considering me!

Larry

Billings, MT

I used to walk often, using a Sun Mountain push cart. Now, my back hurts when pushing cart. 

I have no issues going for a 2-3 mile walk, would be honored to try an electric cart. 

Keith

Terra Bella, Ca

I walk almost every Sunday rain or shine 

I currently use a Caddy Tek Caddy cruiser one

Golf loves to hate me!

My wife and I would love to test the Motocaddy!  We often play 9 holes after work and usually walk to better enjoy the evening (plus get some much needed exercise!). I carry my Sunday bag and she pushes her Bag Boy.   BTW, if selected, we would be a team- she uses the Motocaddy and I would write the review!

Just love golf!