Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Curtis

Purcellville, VA

I do not currently walk many rounds

Have used course provided two wheel carts when walking

Would LOVE to test one of these. Goal for 2021 is to play 52 rounds for less than $1,300 (once a week for <$25/round) and obviously being able to walk more often would help quite a bit in keeping cost down. If someone who has a decent push cart ends up getting this and wants to pay it forward by donating their current push cart to a good cause, feel free to let me know!😀

Driver: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi2 9.0* w/ Tensei blue stiff shaft // 3 Wood: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi3 15* Tensei white stiff shaft

Hybrid: default_taylormade-small.jpg.e85cafcb95032f919dfafeb5fd18ac1e.jpg GAPR Hi 3h

Irons: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg T300 4-PW + 48* & 53*w/ KBS tour stiff

Wedge: default_cleveland-small.jpg.5931429dde47ec5093bb94bc9d38f8b5.jpg CBX2 58*10

Putter: KS1

Ball: Srixon Z-star // Bag: default_ping-small.jpg.2da16be6ff3360b3177f4439c6c6288b.jpg DLX

I play 4-5 times a week and presently put an MGI quad cart through it’s paces. I drive it like I own it like 4x4. Would love to see if the motorcaddy can hold up to the same abuse and performance. If it can that would be a fantastic testament to it.

First name: Kenneth 

City & State: Chapman, Kansas

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes, I walk every round even scrambles. 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Bag Boy Quad XL 

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Tom

Clarks summit, pa

I pull an old Izzo pull cart. Just turned 65 so pulling is getting a little difficult.  Usually try to do 3 nine holes a week walking. 

Name: Henry Coates

Usually walk?: Yes

Current cart: None

Cobra Radspeed Driver

TSi2 3 & 5 woods

jpx 921 Forged 4-GW

SM-7 52, 56 & 60

Don

Mims, FL

Currently No, but I need and want to.

None

Edited by Tallduck69

Don C.

Gigagolf one length irons 

Taylormade driver

Odyssey putter

Gene, from Northville, MI. 

I walk every round I play, unless I am required to take a power cart. 

I currently use a Bagby Quad XL push cart. 

John

Dallas, TX

Walk 100% of the time when playing solo, 50/50 when with others

been toying with getting a push cart but at the moment still just lugging it/using a Sunday bag

Ken

Ontario, NY

walk most of the time 

Bag Boy swivel 

Ken "Cruise" Mancini

Thiago

Redondo Beach, CA

I have been walking my entire life. Started with a push cart as a kid and as an adult I have been carrying for the past 10+ years.  Currently carry a Ping Hoofer.  I have been interested in a push cart for about a year now.

Robert

The Woodlands, TX

I walk most of my rounds except for when prohibited in club tournaments or corporate golf culture doesn't allow.

I use a click gear 8+

Look forward to the opportunity.

Adam

Mount Laurel, NJ

I play 2 to 3 times a week and walk 90% of the rounds I play. I used to use a push cart, but lost access to it during my divorce when my ex-wife got the house. If there’s anyone that needs a new one, it’s me!

23 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Informations

Scott

City & cState Clarksville Tennessee

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds Yes 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one Bag Boy

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

First name:

Vinny 

City & State:

Charleston SC 

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds:

No but I just started and plan to walk more this year for my health 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one:

I don’t own one currently but I am in the market for one and been doing research to purchase one shortly