Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

23 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Jamie Lawrence

Holland gelderland

Currently using a bag boy nitron and I only push can't carry because of my back.

Howard

Mukilteo, WA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds:  Yes

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Cart-Tek electric cart (but it hasn't been reliable so I'm on the lookout for a new brand)

WITB:

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS with Ventus Red 6S

3 WD & 3 Hybrid: XXIO 10

5 Hybrid: Super Old Adams 

6-P: Callaway Xforged 2018

50 gap: Cleveland RTX zipcore

54 sand: Ping Glide 3.0 Eye 2

60 Lob: Mizuno ES21

64 Flop: Callaway 19 PM 

Putter: Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4

Hey MGS! 

First name: Shaun

City & State: Seattle, WA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds.

Yes! 99% I was treated to a free gas powered cart last weekend and hated walking back to it after every shot. 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one? 

I’ve used the GC rental ones twice, but they were ancient clicgear or bagboys

It’d be interesting to see how those smaller front wheels on the MOTOCADDY M7 react to the soggy soil areas here in the PNW. The M5 wheels look wide enough to handle the muck though. 

I play every weekend all over Seattle and sometimes sneak in twilight front 9s after work. 

Thanks!

Home Course: Jackson Park Muni, Seattle

GHIN: 18 to 20

I got fitted full Ping G400 before knowing about MGS... looking forward to trying new brands once my clubs get old enough or I stumble upon a spare 5k. 

Driver 10.5° Stiff, 3W Stretch Stiff, 3H Stiff, 4H Stiff, 5i - PW Stiff 

52°, 56°, 60° Ping GLIDE 3.0 

Putter: Ping Stigma 2

Bag: 2019 Ping Hoofer 

Ball: Bridgestone Tour BX but currently going through a box of Sugar balls from Austin, TX and liking them a lot. 

Atlanta, GA. I walk 75% or my rounds and don’t use a push cart currently although I am in the market for one now as the ones my club supplies apparently are terrible. 

I now walk 99% of my rounds, I have a Sun Mountain Speed Cart that I got at Christmas. Very nice. Prior to this cart I was a member of a Golf Walking Club for 15 years. I believe that extended my golf life, I am sure the electric cart would do the same.

Berry

About the only way anything could topple my Clicgear.

Kyle

Kernersville, NC

Yep, walk 80%+ for the year, 2-3 times a week..

Clicgear 2.0

Edited by koapsmith

Testers Wanted (4)

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

Eric

Auburn, Alabama

I walk 99% of my rounds, 10-15 per month. 

I currently use a Caddytek 4 wheeled cart. 

Brian

Knoxville, TN

I walk most all of my rounds (90%)

Currently use a Sun Mountain speed cart. 

Ben

Whitewater, WI

I don't play the same course twice a year.  I play 2-3 times per week and never know what I'm getting into.  It's time for a cart upgrade.

Dave

Findlay, OH

Walk 95% of my rounds (unless playing in an outing or away tournament)

Currently have a CaddyTek 3 wheel push cart

Jeff
Lubbock Texas

1/2 and 1/2 walk and ride.  Weekday evenings ride after working all day Weekend rounds walk and carry   

Phil K

Hicksville Ny

Play twice a week always walked and carried my bag. Last season started using push cart Cliq gear makes the round more enjoyable except for some  hilly course (Bethpage Black)

Would love to see how the moto works on more challenging terrain

Thanks!!

I currently live in Ocean City, Maryland and walk unless it’s a club event. I use my Titleist Linksmaster and Click Gear push cart. My shoulders need a break. Too humid in the summer to waste energy carrying or pushing my cart.

Joel

Monterey, CA

Push 95% of the rounds but may rarely cart one of the local hilly courses if not feeling up to it. ~100 rounds a year

Clicgear 4.0

Edited by Jhakinelly

Testers Wanted (4)

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

That's it. We'll be selecting