Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

On 3/19/2021 at 2:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Erik

Houston Tx

I have recently started used walking as a great workout to accompany golf. The golf club I am at approximately has 60% of it membership walk. 

I do not use a cart now. Have not found a cart that I feel checks all boxes. Fingers crossed this could be it

My name is Arsen, Los Angeles, CA  

I walk all of my rounds, play on average 3 rounds a week. Currently use Clic Gear 4.0. 

George

Petersburg, WV

Walk 90% of my rounds

Have a Clicgear 2.0 that I've been using for 11-12 years - it's built like a tank, but almost as heavy so an electric cart would be nice to test as I crest the hill of life and start down the other side.  🙂

Callaway Epic Flash 10.5

Callaway Rogue 3W

TaylorMade RZR 3 H

Callaway Apex CF16 irons

Edison wedges

Odyssey 1W putter

Todd

Mebane, NC

Walk weekdays and late Sunday nines.  18’s on Saturdays have to ride.

Mostly carry, but if it’s too hot, Clicgear 3.0.

Ping G400 Max Driver, G400 SFT 3 Wood, G400 7 Wood, Ping G400 4 Hybrid, Maltby TS1 5-GW, Maltby TSW 54, Maltby MS Grind 58, SeeMore Tri Mallet.

Some folks say golf messes up a nice walk.  That’s not true, golf makes a nice walk bearable.

Ty

Reno, NV

i ride in a cart 100% of the time. Have been looking into one of these as walking would be preferable without having to push a cart around our courses here.

Driver: Taylormade M5 - Accra TZ5 - 8*

3 Wood: Taylormade Sim TI Rocket

Hybrid: Mizuno CLK 19*

Irons: Miura TC-201 - Dynamic Gold Tour X100

Wedges: Mizuno T20 (50*), Callaway MD4 (54*/58*)

Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 Tourblade

Right Handed Golfer: 13 Index

Reno, NV

Corey

collierville, TN

i walk about 30 rounds a year (mostly when the courses are Cart path only. 
I recently upgraded to a clic gear 4.0 but would probably walk all rounds if I didn’t have to push the cart  

Hi this looks very cool. I currently walk most my rounds. I have a bat caddy and am very interested in the differences.  Not thrilled with the bat caddy or support team. 

Tom

Hamden, CT

Currently walk most of my rounds  

Currently using a hand me down two wheel pull cart that’s older than me. 

Tom C

Miles,

Santa Cruz, California.

I walk the majority of my rounds. 90% I'd say. 

I use a Axglo Tri-360. 

Cheers!

RADSPEED driver, Cobra F6 3Wood, Cobra Utility Iron, 5-GW D7irons, 56/60 MD4 Wedges, Taylormade TP Mullen Putter. 

Evan 

Phoenix AZ

Started walking after summer last year. I’ve pushed my cart about 95% of the time. Love it! Not looking forward the heat this summer, and this electric cart would make it 100% better. 

Currently pushing a sun mountain speed cart. 

First name :  Steve

City & State:  Ocean Springs, MS

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds:  Yes almost all - minus tourneys that come with a cart- Walked 80 rounds @ 7.5 miles each last year. 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Yes - I bought the original E-wheels project 3 seasons ago that adapts to the Clicgear Rovic. 

Adrian Gomez

Whittier, CA

Playing 2-3 times a week, I walk the majority of my rounds. 

I currently push around my bag boy express 180 that’s on its last wheels.