Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

Louis. Lebanon, Ohio

No because of metal in one hip but am looking at battery push carts now so I can walk more.

I us an older Bag Boy when I do walk. 

Louis

Jeff Schroeder

Westerville, Ohio

I walk about 25% of the time due to bad knees.  I just recently had both of them replaced and plan to walk about 90 to 95 percent of the time.

I bought a walking cart 2 years ago and liked it a lot but pushing the cart bothered my knees a lot so the electric cart would be great to have.  I have recently been looking at the electric carts and want to get one sometime this spring.

Robert 

Gainesville, Ga

I'm 66 years old and always walk and carry my bag for 18 holes. I've been considering purchasing a cart to get the weight off my shoulders. Our course is very hilly and long. Would love to demo a cart.

Alex

Dayton, Ohio 

Bag Boy Triswivel with Alphard motorized adapter. 

I walk 100+ rounds per year
I have used the Alphard motorized cart adapter with a Bag Boy Triswivel  for 3 years and golf buddies that use several other powered carts.  I would be glad to test this and see how it compares to mine, batcaddy and others.

Callaway Epic Max LS Driver

Callaway Epic Speed 3W

Titleist AP3 Irons

Vokey SM8 wedges

Scotty Cameron putter

Russ

Piperton, TN

I play 2-3 rounds per week weather permitting and walk most days  

On days I use a push cart I rent from my club.  Not sure brand or model. 

Would love to test this as it would make me the envy of my group. 

Brandon

Bullard, TX

I try to walk 50% of cold weather rounds but mainly carry during those.

I've borrowed a few carts, mainly Clickgear 3.5. In my experience, I find it easier to carry my bag then push a cart.... I know it's weird.

However, I've been researching different electric carts for walking and have a great deal of interest in doing so. I'd love to provide a review from a riding cart transplant perspective. Hopeful to be chosen. 

Louie 

stockton, ca.

I walk every round, I have a clicgear 3.5 and a bag boy quad xl. I have thought about buy the electric attachment for my clicgear but it’s pretty pricey.

Bob

Grand Island, NY

Always walk except for a few tournaments where all golfers ride.

I play multiple times per week all season.

Clicgear model 8

In my Ogio cart bag :

:ping-small: G 9 degree Alta 55

:ping-small:  G 3 Wood Alta 65

:srixon-small:  Z355 3 hybrid

:srixon-small:  Z565 4-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 50,54,58

:scotty-small:  Select Newport

:Snell: MTB-X

Reid

Boise ID

Walk 75% of my rounds, and the local club I play at 2-3 times a week is on the edge of the foothills, so it's just on the edge of walkable for most people, but it's not a crazy mountain course with tons of vertical. Would be very curious to see how atm electric cart could do!

I typically use generic push carts at the course.

Thanks! :)