Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

First name 

Ignacio

City & State

Seattle Wa

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Yes, walk at any course that does not require a cart. Vast majority of rounds we play

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

Clicgear 4.0

Driver: :taylormade-small:M6 (Crown cracked, need to replace)

3-Wood: :callaway-small: Mavrik, Project-X Riptide 60S + 1 Inch

2-Iron: :titelist-small: U-510, Tensei AV Raw White 90S + 1.5 Inch

3-Hybrid: :cobra-small: ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 Inches

4-Hybrid: :taylormade-small:  GAPR Mid, KBS Hybrid 90S

5-GW: :cobra-small: RAD Speed ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 inches

56°/60°: :cobra-small: King MIM ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 inches

Putter: :callaway-small:Toulon Las Vegas H7, Stroke Lab 37.5 inches

Bag: :Ogio: 2020 Convoy SE 

Rangefinder: Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized

We have a group of 16-20 that play every Saturday and Sunday; majority (85% or so) of us walk. We currently have 3 guys that own motorized carts. I would love the opportunity to give feedback!!

Mizzuno Mp18 (blended set)

TM Spider X

Tour Edge 3W and Hybrid 

Callaway Epic Max LS (on order)

Sam

Lincolnshire, England

I walk all rounds I play and have done for the last 4/5 years.

Currently carry but did have an electric trolley until it broke.

Edited by SamDicker

Shane 

Spring Lake Park, MN

I walk 90% of the time when I play golf.

I currently use a push cart, its a cheap top flite push cart purchased at dicks sporting goods.

Thank you for the consideration.

Hi, this is an addendum to my post above under Michael J Lee with more info! I am based in Portland Oregon but have traveled to eastern Oregon and northern California to golf this last year! I used a 2 wheel pull cart and switched to the 3 wheeled  ClicGear4 when it came out last year! I then ordered the Stewart X9 Follow which I started using 3 months ago! I have lots of experience with electric push carts in soggy conditions we have here in Oregon! All of our courses allow them! And two courses I know of sell other electric push carts or the motor to adapt one to electric! I kept my 2 wheel for backup and gave my ClicGear4 as a Xmas gift to a golf buddy!

New Avid Golfer 

On 3/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Nick

Carmel, IN

Yes

No

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Testers Wanted (4)

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

Bret    

Augusta, GA. 

When walking I either hoof it with bag on shoulders  or use a Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1. Most of my walking is done in the fall and winter months. This would make me walk more during Spring and Summer

Would love to test this on the hills of western pennsylvania. I walk as much as I am allowed one league only cart or motorized my bagboy won't make the cut

On 3/19/2021 at 2:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

Roland 

Flora Ms

I never walk, never had a opportunity like this. This could change that for me and my wife. We play at least one time a week and cart fees add up. 

Rick

DFW Texas Area

Walk 95% on the time with a caddy tek push cart with front swivel wheel.

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver 10.5 

Mizuno JPX EZ FW

Ping G - 5-PW

Scor Wedges 51,55,59

Adams 3 & 4 Hybrid

Putter - Wilson Staff Infinite Windy City (this week)

Keith 

Niles, Michigan 

• Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds? No. Even with push cart, can be a challenge. Walk occasionally, but would like to walk more (or majority of time). A power cart would make this possible & I’ve considered buying one in the past on both a kick-starter campaign & as direct consumer.

• Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one? Yes, CaddyTek.

Liam Mckelvie 

Dundee. Scotland. Uk

play roughly 2/3 rounds a week 

I currently carry my clubs never owned a push cart. Play of +2 would be interested to see how much it would help my game. 

Edited by Liam Mckelvie