Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Kerry

Honolulu, HI

I am retired, in my mid 70s, have golfed for 50+ years, predominantly walking.  Have graduated from carrying to Bag Boy USA 2 wheel pull charts, to at least 4 models of Sun Mountain and presently using a Clicgear Model 8.  Pandemic golf is 4 times a week, walking with my 4 wheel Model 8 on 4 different Oahu military golf courses that range from flat with push up greens to long challenging tracks with significant contours and elevations.  In prior lives I was active duty military, insurance/financial services and a Nike Golf rep for 10+years.

Cameron

Scottsdale, AZ 

Walk 50% using course supplied Sun Mountain push cart.

would walk 100% with one of these!

Epic Flash TD, testing 5 different Ventus shafts which is 4 too many.

Forged T irons with sf110

Pete

Atl GA

I walk 75-100 rounds a year. I have had 2 other remote carts and would love to compare it to the ones I have owned. 

Srixon 785 Irons

Titleist TS Hybrids

Ping G400 driver 

Scotty Cameron Newport

First name: Clement

City & State: Berthoud, Colorado

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds:  Yes - play in a weekly Senior Leaye

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: I use a CartTek 1500 .. would love to compare the MotoCaddy

Cobra King F7 Driver; Cobra King F8 3W, 5W; Cobra King F7 Hybrid 4/5; Cobra King F7 Irons (6-GW), Cleveland CBX 54, 60; Cleveland Smartsole S (58), Odyssey O-Works Marksman Putter, Vice Pro balls

First name — Jim 

City & State — Somerset, NJ

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds — yes, very much so

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one — yes, a Clicgear

Matt
Vancouver, WA

I walk 99% of the time. I only use a cart if forced to or the course is not walkable. 
I had a SunMountain cart but it was old and broke last winter. 

First name   John

City & State  Bealeton, Virginia

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds  Yes, I walk over 90% of my rounds.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one  Yes, I use a push cart.  I use a Bagboy Compact 3.

Terry

Surprise, Arizona

Currently walk about a third of my rounds (170 last year total)

Now using a Sun Mountain 4 wheeler. I had a Sun Mountain 3 wheel previously.

Sub-70, Callaway, Mizuno, and Yes! Trying to shoot my age occasionlly.

Have not walked for years, triplebypass had me using the cart. Now Doc. Says get back to it, but I can’t push the cart. So if I don’t get to demo, if all gets a good rating I will buy. 

Dean Miller

John

Lynchburg, VA

Walk 95% of the time on my home course and when I’m allowed to while I travel. Bought a push cart from Dick’s Sporting Goods but found it easier to carry my clubs at home club. Play 70-80 rounds per year. 

SIM 9* Driver

Titleist 915f 15* 3 wood

Titleist 915h 19*

Mizuno JPX900 irons 4-P

Vokey SM8 52*, 56*, 60* wedges

This is a great opportunity and one spectacular way to kick the testing season off. Good luck, everyone!

Not going to enter this one, as I currently only walk about 60% of the time, the other courses I play do not allow walkers.

Best of luck to those who entered, especially the regular forum participants who may be due to be selected.

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TSi3 10 degree  - Ventus Black 5S & TS3 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged - Nippon Modus 120

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron Phantom  X 5

Ball: Pro V1