Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

This is a great opportunity and one spectacular way to kick the testing season off. Good luck, everyone!

Not going to enter this one, as I currently only walk about 60% of the time, the other courses I play do not allow walkers.

Best of luck to those who entered, especially the regular forum participants who may be due to be selected.

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TS3 9.5 & 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Blue 70S

Irons: Titleist T100 4 - P Project X 5.0

Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron Phanthom 5.5

Ball: Pro V1

Jeff

Paso Robles, California

I walk every round a couple times a week.  

I have an old Speedcart that's hanging in there but would love to try one of these.  Thanks for the chance!

Scott

Pullman, WA

Walk about half the time...sometimes walk nine early and then grab a cart for back nine. 

Caddytek push cart... good bang for the buck model from Costco. 

• Guests
Posted (edited)

Would love to test it!   Play all winter walking and in the market for an electric trolley....

Edited by Guest

On 3/19/2021 at 12:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Wow this is awesome. 

Jon, 

San Francisco CA 

Walk 90% of the time 

2nd sun mountain speed cart 

Lets go!!

Just played my 1st 9 of the year.  Use an old bag boy 3 wheeler.  Testing one of these motos out would be a great start to the season.  Count me in pretty please!

Speed zone w/Rogue silver s

F8 3 wood

Big bertha alpha 5 wood

Fg tour v6 

Cleveland wedges and Huntington Beach 6 putter

Walked a very hilly home course (no flat lies).

Now that club is allowing remote control carts, would really appreciate this new technology.

Others have it, but they are adapting slowly.

Donald Ross

Golf course architecture

Trackman, above all

Now that Covid has hit and work from home means I’m playing probably 25 rounds of year. Mostly Carey or use my quick your pushcart. Going to be playing in the Oregon amateur and going to Bandon Dunes here in about a week.