Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Nate

Syracuse, IN

I have always walked and carried my bag.  Sometimes I would take a caddy as part of the Par Club for the Western Golf Association.  I recently posted on social media suggestions for a powered push cart and I was surprised at the lack of responses.  I am planning on playing significantly more golf this year and would love to have a powered push cart so I can enjoy walking and playing more.  I was leaning toward the forecaddy from Foresight as I have a GCQuad and I have been happy with it, but apparently the carts are private labeled and not built by them.  So, I am still wondering what the best option is and I would love to be a tester for this product.

JL

Roanoke Rapids, NC 

I walk 80-90% of my rounds

Currently using Clicgear 3.0

image.png.365ecfabe4e9be8ea1c03828a564915b.png Radspeed XB 10.5 degree driver

image.png.365ecfabe4e9be8ea1c03828a564915b.png F8 3-4 wood

image.png.365ecfabe4e9be8ea1c03828a564915b.png f8 3 Hybrid

:taylormade-small: M2 4 Hybrid or image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png 939 4 Hybrid

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png 699 Pro Irons 5-AW

:callaway-small: PM Grind 56 degree wedge

image.png.54e3a14834d702cebb79391e4a1d3cd4.png ER5 black putter

image.png.4b0b02ad8e8b5d2d1ad43556a88f23f3.png ProV1x left dash

Alfred
Dayton, OH
I walk 95% of the time - unless invited to a club or at a resort course.
I carry, but it would be a heckuva lot easier to have a cart!

Please, please, please!

Scott

Ames, IA

I walk nearly 100% of my rounds. I belong to a local course and only ride in a cart if I am playing in a scramble or something like that.

Yes, Clicgear 3.5.

Jason

Livermore, CA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: yes  I play 4-6 times a week and I walk 3-4 times per week. 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: yes I have a Electric Cart, it’s a bat caddy x4r 

Hello I would never be lucky enough to literally have my electric push cart’s motor strip out the same day that I see an opportunity to test and keep an electric cart.. true story, my bat caddy lasted 3 full seasons of about 100 walking rds a year.  I am a 3 handicap that plays 2-3 rds a week walking every rd unless it’s a tournament that gives me a cart.  Anyways this would be like all the good karma I could ever hope for haha so not to beg but I’m kinda begging you to please pick me haha! Hey I have experience with using another top brand ams can be the your cart vs Batcaddy guy!  I will be extremely pleased and provide an amazingly thourough review because my course is up ans down and around.  We have water on 14 holes mostly all creeks.  I play from March to November here.  

Angela Wong

Daly City, CA

Walk a handful of courses per year. Not easy using a push cart on some hilly courses or courses that weren’t designed for walking. Would consider walking more with an electric push cart or at courses that are cart path only. 
Porsche Design pushcart 

Ben 

Columbus Ohio

Started golfing last year and found to enjoy the sport as an outlet from stresses. 

currently just walk all my rounds. 

Edited by BenOwens55

Hi, my name is Vinny and I live in Danvers, MA. I golf 3 days a week during the season and primarily walk with a BagBoy Cart XL. This consists of 2 18 hole rounds and 1 9 hole round. I think I would be a good candidate to test out the cart. Thanks.

I belong to a course that is walkable but hard to walk because of the hills.  I also have a rebuilt ankle because of a car accident very similar to Tiger’s.  I can walk fine and play a lot of golf and maintain a single digit index. But I can’t carry a bag because the weight wrecks my bad ankle.  But I could walk my course (Boulder Ridge) with the motorized cart backing my bag.  I’d be a great tester for this!
Gary D

Gary 

Randy

San Diego, CA

i walk a little more than half the time

i use the click gear push cart right now but I would love to be one of your testers